Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
When he could still stand
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had pretty good weekend at the track. I took 2nd in the beginner race and got into the 18’s (Clay time to step it up there dude) on Phil’s bike which is something I didn’t think I would ever do so I am way happy with my weekend. Phil won the vintage class on my bike and finished 2nd in the formula amateur race. The weather was good 85-90 degrees with a breeze and we got both bikes dialed in really good. Phil had me help out with the race school and that was cool.Over all it was the most fun I’ve had in a long time. Oh yeh, I actually made a legitimate pass on Phil on Saturday during the track day. :neener

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
glad everything went well :dblthumb

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
wassup clay :)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
TSAVO5150 said:
Waaaaaay wrong, :bitchslap And not very nice either.

like im supposed to know who pink panties is :rolleyes :bitchslap

clay was my most logical guess :lol

sooo who is the lovely newcomer then? :cheers

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Pink-panty-R1-rider said:
Guess who?
I nose whooo's its bezzzz. Still wondering how you managed to get them off your sister? And you're 36 remember. :bitchslap

It was a good weekend for myself and Mike. Unfortuanately 2 of the top 3 point holders in the Formula AM race crashed earlier in the day. And Pink Panty Boy was just that. :neener

Probably the most fun I've had down there ever. No distractions (Clay), no bitching (Clay), no BS (you guessed it, Clay).

The coolest thing about that series is when one of the top riders (or any rider for that matter) crashes and damage their bike everybody tries to help. There is no BS, everybody is there to have fun and it is.

And the Vintage race was a total blast. For the first 4 laps or so there were 3 of us within roughly 5 bike lengths of each other. Very safe riders and fun to hang out with for sure.

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
I was blowing by someone in the corners with that white 118 plate, and I could not figure it was the same guy! Fortunately, it was an imposter on the 900RR.

I had a blast too, even if Hunter and I traded bar-end scuffs. Phil, your pass on me was just fine, plenty of room. I got a little lightheaded after the fourth race, but the last two were free races, so I didn't mind retiring early.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Way to go Mike and Phil...especially Mike with the1:18's, that's AWESOME improvements over what you have been running out there over the last year or however long you've been going there. Can't wait to get back out there on the track and dice it up again!

PS - I was half asleep last month during the pink panty conversation...but awake enough to remember it and know who that is!

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Next thing ya know is that Mike will be telling people he passed me on the track. Just make sure you get the whole story.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Philbie said:
IProbably the most fun I've had down there ever. No distractions (Clay), no bitching (Clay), no BS (you guessed it, Clay).
guess that means i might as well sell Skittles....... :neener

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Might as well, you didn't want to ride it this weekend. And what's up with MAM? Got the message, just looking for more of an explaination. You going boating? You better not be.

Damn Drama Queen :neener

·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Philbie said:
Next thing ya know is that Mike will be telling people he passed me on the track. Just make sure you get the whole story.
No story, I passed you, end of conversation. :neener Let me have my moment of glory would ya there little guy. :flipa

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
passsing him when he's inthe hot pits don't count lumpy....:neener

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Philbie said:
Might as well, you didn't want to ride it this weekend. And what's up with MAM? Got the message, just looking for more of an explaination. You going boating? You better not be.

Damn Drama Queen :neener
not going boating - logistical nightmare not working out very well - don't wanna spend that kinda $$$$$.....

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
badgixxer said:
don't wanna spend that kinda $$$$$.....

you didnt just say that, did you?

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Actual story, I followed Mike Puckorus (-3sp) around for 3 laps or so and Mike (Spike, TSAVIO) caught up with us. I couldn't get by Mike P. safely because of a HP difference.

Then Spike decides to pass on the gas down the front straight. 35-40hp difference and 85lbs of bike difference. Not even Spikes extra mass ( :phatyo ) can overcome that. Moment of Glory is now officially over. :bitchslap :neener :lao

·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
None of those things changes the simple fact that I got past you, and my moment of glory will go on in my head forever :nuts , or until the next time we go and you pass me with my fat old bike like you have in the past. It's Ok there Little Guy I know have no prayer of catching you if you if you really don't want me too. :lol

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
You're really lucky I pulled off when I did. I had you set-up on the exit of the next corner. :nuts :bitchslap :rolleyes :neener

1 - 20 of 26 Posts