Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
"We all undertake a modicum of risk everytime we thumb the starter - it's just inherent to the sport" -SportRider :eek: yes, it's been up before, but it serves as a grisly reminder that bikes can be dangerous.... :eek:

I don't like to see people getting hurt. This video has lots of pain in it......

·
Registered
226 Posts
I so dont feel like riding my bike to work now....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys didnt mean for it to be a bad thing. I think its good though to just remember how dangerous riding can be I think some ppl forget. You hear about ppl dying because of no gear well hopefully this helps those who dont wear to wear. By no means did I want ppl to get upset or not ride there bike. Just be aware of the hazards because I know ppl dont always think about it when they are ripping wheelies or going fast or hitting the twisties. I hate reading about motorcycle deaths and if this helps remind ppl of what can happen and makes them cool it out on the streets then maybe it wasnt such a bad post.

·
Registered
753 Posts
movie

I think everyone who rides should watch this video. For those riders who think that "it" can't happen to them it might bring the topic of mortality a little closer to home!

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
If you ride, you should see this vid early on--would fix a lot of the squid problem, I think.

...Of course, I've also said that we should do away with D.A.R.E. and make 2nd graders watch Requiem for a Dream to help combat the drug problem in this country...

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
I condemn this video. No one should be exposed to the entire length of a N.I.N. song, no matter who they are.

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
that video would be great if it wasnt for all the fake added sound effects.

Hagios said:
do away with D.A.R.E. and make 2nd graders watch Requiem for a Dream to help combat the drug problem in this country...
+1,000,000

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
shyt happens... but not like Im going to stop riding.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
That video is intense, and it does make you think twice. But when i watch it, i still want to ride. Thats another part of riding that i love. I love the rush you get from riding. Knowing all the possible dangerous just makes it that much more intense. It aint a sport if it can't kill ya. :twofinger

I still think everyone should watch a video like that before riding though. Would really make a new rider think before they try anything stupid....well we hope :D

·
Banned
1,673 Posts
I paused the video and a few of those pictures were from car crashes, and had nothing at all to do with bikes.

But yes, its a great video for anyone that doesnt think the shit can happen.

·
Registered
125 Posts
King Cobra said:
I condemn this video. No one should be exposed to the entire length of a N.I.N. song, no matter who they are.
i weep for your children

·
Registered
92 Posts
Maybe they shoukd show this video in msf classes, might want to change the song though.

·
Making Horizons Vertical
1,871 Posts
jjduke15F4i said:
i weep for your children
haha funny shiat :lol

That video was sick.. Being as im just starting out it just reinforces the fact that i have to wear all my gear everytime I ride. Every rider who thinks they are all that should definitly see this Vid

·
2 As 1
1,121 Posts
I liked the video done by the government of England I think... The one where the guy goes out for a ride and it has little signs all over about what is coming up, or what will happen next...

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Oooooohhhh! The crash at 3:05 is horrible.

Good video for the upcoming squids though! :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
I like that song

The vid is quite intense. i kept expecting the rider they show at the beginning (lean angle camera view) was going to crash.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts