Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Pretty good vid of some sports cars, there is even a small part where it looks like a Kawi is racing 2 of them on the freeway.

Clicky the Linky

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
lol, whole buncha rich guys playin with their toys, good video. I like the flame that came out of the back of that lambo(i think).

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I'm so jealous of those rich pricks that get to enjoy their fancy lifestyles and not have to work hard to get their toys.

well not really jealous of them, but I wish I had some of the toys they do.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Ca$h said:
lol, whole buncha rich guys playin with their toys, good video. I like the flame that came out of the back of that lambo(i think).

that looked like it was possibly a ferrari F40 to me. If it was the F50 though I would just nut myself seeing that on the highway next to me.

Yep after another look it was an F40.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Oh your probably right, I wasn't paying close enough attention at that part of the video until I saw the flame. SO i just guessed a car, lol. They all looked really nice though

·
Registered
646 Posts
Nice Vid...Fun seeing cars that powerful race against bikes

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
i think i would eat chicken wings in my exotic if i had one but im a poor white boy oh well

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
:kewlpics :bongs :lurk

MooooHahahahah ! I know all them peeps! There from the old crew at RicingFlix aka www.racingflix.com home to the nets BIGGEST bunch of morons, idiots, jizzbags and all around fukheds that know fuckall about nothing, yet the self proclaimed geniuses all believe they invented the fakin wheel!!! No Shit the place is a circus of total morons, maybe 100 of the 130,000+ members even have a clue with regards as to the operation of a vehicle. Average age there is 15!!! Yet each one (or it seems) owns a 9 second or less! $500,000+ exotic or hopped to the edge of space car with pics and all but none can prove shit... I poped so many ballons there it wasn't even remotly funny after a bit...

...and yes some of them are pricks. I know from experience as a mod there for 4+ years then one of my "so called friends" (the rich prick who owns the Galardo n F-40) gets a bug up hiz ass and begins a revolution bad mouthing me trying to get me banned which he failed miserably doing LOL and generally pissed me off enough that finally had me say FOD (Fu*k Off n Die) to em and bail.

This finally came about when a good friend I made through the years comits sucide!!! I tried to help him by talking to him and as soon as I could post a reply another mod is deleting any and all posts relating to the post (deleted) where my friend says "it's been fun knowing and joking with you all. I am so tired of the shit in my life it's time to say goodbye..." Tje mod had a on going beef with the guy (Joshua Hurt) and disliked him so much he said fuck it and deleted everything Josh posted including my replys back!!
So I email the owner O-Ace explaining it with pics of the posts now gone and he says leave it go, its more bullshit...

Right more BS l(pages stored on my server should show may take a bit tho ook here --> http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com/new stuff/Vipers Sucude Post.htm

Day 2 --> http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com/new stuff/Vipers Sucude Post.htm

See why I say there all a bunch of ASSCLOWNS?? This went on for 3 days!!

WTF ??? Ain't no way in hell Im gunna let something so potentially serious as someone saying there going to kill themselves go No way in hell... I tell the owner that and post a locked thread (locked threads can only be deleted by admin in that forum so the asswipe mod couldnt delete it) with links to screenshots of my friends posts...
A giant debate erupts making over 100 pages of comments posted in under 2 hrs... !! Still the owner hasnt been to the board yet!! No one knows exactly what happened except me. I luckily saw Josh's post and tried to help but was unable to because of the jizz sucker mod deleting stuff...
The debate raged on like crazy... you post a comment and the thread gained 10 pages!! Impossible to keep up.. Insane example of too many peeps sayin stuff about what they got no idea of at all...
I couldn't believe the crap people were saying about Josh!! Just pure trash shit!!!
Another letter to the owner gets a response back, "Just F**king Drop it ok KH!!!!" nothing else!
Yet another email to owner me pleading that a guy *possibly* may be taking his life right now and I get a response "Dammit I asked you to drop it, this is not in the best image for racingfux and therefore I'm removing your administrative privlages as of now..."
Next day when I wake up turn the box on get mail I have a email from his parents.... saying they saw I tried to help there son and thanking me for being his friend and sticking up for him through the years... and then say there sorry to tell me that Joshua had passed away earlier that day from a overdose of Oxycontin a synthetic derivative of morphine!!!!
Geezus fukin A... I'm about to go ballistic!!! I had a bad feeling when I read Josh's post and went with it but the bozos and the owner decided it was bad for ricingflix image to show the postsand the owner tried to hide it all!!!
Good God have people lost all sense of humanity? I was so pissed I went nuts!
I didn't need Mod privilages to begin a crusade to make them pay... a flaw I discovered in WebWiz 6 forum software allowing anyone to view source and edit the page and save it to the forum root!!! Hahah some dumbass setup the forum really badly and I exploited it the best I could... I IP Banned by blocking by entire IP groups about 200 peeps! Then deleted over 50 dipshits from the member list that were the pricks making trouble ultimatly leeding to Josh's death... ROFLMAO :D the owner had no clue what was goin on whatsoever.... He finally IP banned me. LOLz lotta good that did haha I simply forced a reboot of my modem got a new IP and made a bs membership went on with my work..... I kept doing this for months like a daily routine checking the membership lists and editing them just to screw with the dickheads... It still blows me away that this server was setup by supposedly *experts* yet I can edit source in the forum root!!! EGADS... proof I guess some peeps just shouldn't be believed when they say there "qualified" for whatever it is they claim to be qualified at....

·
Registered
454 Posts
it'd be fun to see them playing around on the interstate and just pull up and smoke hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of machinery on your $7000 sportbike. :D Nice rides though!

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
i would die to have one of those cars... jesus christ

·
Registered
213 Posts
This video just annoys me. People with really hot cars driving like dumb fucks.

The clip that bugs me most is when that loser is driving his car around the 1 curved role in the whole video.

Dude was straddling the yellow line and going SLOW. The hell can't he drive in his lane. Not like the car he was driving would have any issues dealing those tiny curves at the slow assed speed.

These are the same asses that buy 1000cc SS bikes to pose on.

FUCKERS!!! :boid

1 - 19 of 19 Posts