Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question was posted on CF and recieved some decent responses. I am just curious as to what attributes do you think contribute to someone being known as a "good" rider.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Real real serious riders don't own BMWs and pass judgement on everyone who doesn't! :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

Oh, and Motards... Rhyme with .... RETARDS! :twofinger

Mike :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Blade-Runner said:
Having good restraint on the streets and kicking ass on the track. :D
thats a good definition, i like it. I'm a big Sally on the streets but I put in work in the parking lots :headbang

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Blade-Runner said:
Having good restraint on the streets and kicking ass on the track. :D
+1 good definition. Also having no chicken strips on the street means you are going too hard. If you go to the track and get rid of them that's fine, but have some restraint on the street. I'm not even gonna comment on stunters, glad you are keeping in the parking lots, but I think everyone knows how I feel about stunters :lol

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
martino said:
dont hate us cuz you aint us ;)
Martino, I still would like to come and watch and MAYBE participate in one of these parking lot functions. Just for shits and giggles.

·
Registered
90 Posts
V V V said:
Martino, I still would like to come and watch and MAYBE participate in one of these parking lot functions. Just for shits and giggles.
awesome bro, you're welcome to try my geared bike. makes things 20x easier. i ride around manasass now but if I'm doing a stuntday/BBQ action in Harrisonburg I'll let you know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts