Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time. Me and 'Knuckles met up and Hardee's and ate, and then went searching for Gixxer42 and 'Fizzer. Found them and rode for little over an hour.

We need to meet up in Sanford again fellas. I'll take you on some other roads next time.

Gixxer42 - You get all that "crap" off of your jacket? lol.

·
Registered
355 Posts
ya, good ride. sorry about those corners fizz, i realize my tire was so low. i was all over the road.you know what the fuck i did, got home, pulled in the drive and thought i had put my stand down.....not! down she went. now i got this nice new fucking scuff on my shit! idiot. anyway, america....fuck yea!!!!! :beer

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BWAAhahaha.... Forgot the stand!! YOU LOSER!

Of course, I myself have never done that. Never at this chics house in front of her mom.... Of course it didn't break the clutch lever and shift lever, leaving a chic without a ride on a bike... Nah.... I'd never do that...... :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
anyone happen to have a left peg for an r6?haha

·
Registered
355 Posts
laugh it up bitches! :neener

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seriously? You broke it? heh.

Check ebay... I found new aftermarket shit for half what the dealer wants. Damnit...still gotta order my parts... lol.

·
Registered
157 Posts
good ride...next time lets ride during the day. had to ease up once it got dark. tragik, like those roads, good lead. Fizz if you ever want to ride down there again let me know. Damn bump, at least it didnt fall on you and break your leg (i've seen it happen)....good ride guys. I'll be on the west side of the state this weekend. you guys take it easy if you ride. keep the rubber on the ground.

·
Registered
262 Posts
yeah, enjoyed it..good to meet you guys,

yeah, everything was all good until after i got on 40 after parting with Gixxer. You know, going 85mph, in the zone, nothing but the deafening noise of my damn pipe, and WHAAAM!!! I hit a fuk'nwhole piece of popped tractor trailor tire in the middle of the road. Hit that bitch dead on. Thought i was dead...for real! But after i settled down and my face shield defogged, saw that the bottom of my left fairing is busted at the bottom. Nothing too bad. a new bolt and some touch-up paint will fix it. Now, excuse me while i clean the shit out of my pants...and my bike....and my hair.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn.... bad luck for fizzer and knuckles....shit.

I take back the laughing I did at knuckles.... My shit's probably laying on its side as we speak.

·
Registered
262 Posts
bumpyknuckles said:
ya, good ride. sorry about those corners fizz, i realize my tire was so low. i was all over the road.you know what the fuck i did, got home, pulled in the drive and thought i had put my stand down.....not! down she went. now i got this nice new fucking scuff on my shit! idiot. anyway, america....fuck yea!!!!! :beer
yeh, bitch.....that's what you get for laughing at me!! at least i didn't let mine hit the ground!! :eek:nfloor

let this be a lesson fellas....see what happens when you talk shit?!! :bitchslap

guess i won't be getting my new helmet anytime soon...since we'll have to fix a bike! lol

·
Registered
262 Posts
sux..some bad luck tonight. sorry bout your bike....and your wifes helmet now too. don't worry about your speed on the turns bumpy. I don't take those much faster anyway.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Damn, sounds like a bomber crew discussing a bad bombing run.
Sorry I missed the ride. Glad everybody made it home safely.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Yeah well while you guys were out destroying personal property, I was getting 2nd degree grease burns most of the night. So we're even!

Ok maybe not. :D

I'll try and make it next you silly sods. And please, I liked to think that in the past 6 years I've exhausted all my bad luck. Can we keep me out of it for the time being?

·
Registered
791 Posts
TheFizzer said:
yeah, enjoyed it..good to meet you guys,

yeah, everything was all good until after i got on 40 after parting with Gixxer. You know, going 85mph, in the zone, nothing but the deafening noise of my damn pipe, and WHAAAM!!! I hit a fuk'nwhole piece of popped tractor trailor tire in the middle of the road. Hit that bitch dead on. Thought i was dead...for real! But after i settled down and my face shield defogged, saw that the bottom of my left fairing is busted at the bottom. Nothing too bad. a new bolt and some touch-up paint will fix it. Now, excuse me while i clean the shit out of my pants...and my bike....and my hair.

are you saying u crashed at about 85 mph? how long does it take to get to sanford from raleigh?

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sanford to raleigh is only abour 35 - 40 minutes. Durham to sanford is a little longer.

·
Registered
262 Posts
damn fizzer didnt you just get that thing fixed...that sucks...glad you didn't crash and that it's a minor repair....

·
Registered
262 Posts
yeah, i didn't lose complete control. I didn't crash, thank god. I got forced over the handlebars a little bit, and a hard wobble, but was able to stay on and keep both wheels on the ground. Just went from 95 to 35 real quick. That blown tire just knocked the shit out of the bottom of my bike, and me.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
trust me, you dont want to crash, it hurts like hell and you cant ride or do anything afterwards lol. that's assuming you arent killed or turned into a paraplegic. wear as much gear as you can, and dont forget to protect your feet. I have a fieldsheer falcon suit on backorder, didnt get it in time for the latest wipeout. I guess it probably would not have made much difference as I probably wouldnt have wanted to look like a goofball wearing a full fledged suit on a scooter. but knowing what I do now I'd wear it. Be safe everyone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts