Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am down in atlanta for a little over a month for work and i brought my rocket with me, and i was wondering where are some good places to ride here? or where does everyone meet up to ride? i am staying in the Dallas area but am willing to make the drive to atlanta to meet up with people.

Kyle

·
Registered
90 Posts
Go north, young man (or in your case, northeast)
Try 411 north to 53 east over Fort Mtn.
Yes, Fort Mtn, then keep goin east to Dahlonega pick up 19 to North 129 (Blood Mtn) If you are in North GA, you have to ride Blood mtn. My fav road in N.G. I will be there this Friday in fact.

·
Red Dragons
2,887 Posts
Getting pretty popular these days. So much so, in fact, that I've heard of a few unmarked GSP vehicles patrolling the area.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
When I moved to GA back in 07 I came here to hook up with other riders....and found no one here lol!
So I went to this site:

Georgia Sportbike Forums - Powered by vBulletin

I met some great people, and a few true riders (we rode up to Dale's, via Dahlonega(sp) on new years eve day last year. As the weather gets colder you will find all the squids and fair weather riders start to bow out. But there are a few who love to ride , and not just look cool on their bikes at bike night.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts