Sport Bikes banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, what are some good places to buy tires from online??

I refuse to support my local bike shop, due to the fact that all of the employees there are the rudest fucks in the world. So if anyone can suggest some good options online, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Maybe kneedraggers.com ? I have bought gloves and small stuff from them, they were very cooperative when my gloves didnt fit and I needed a b***** size, I haven't had any bad dealings with them.

·
Go #214!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,390 Posts
Last set of street tire I bought were from Ronayers.com. If my memory serves me correctly this was the least expensive place for my tires

·
Registered
230 Posts
Dennis Kirk.
I ordered a set of Sportec M-1s front and rear couple of weeks ago $234.00 delivered to the door. I received it within 3 days!

Call DK and give the Ron Ayer's tire price of what you're looking for and DK will beat it buy a buck and free shipping. Ron Ayer charges $8.00 bucks per tire on shipping plus it takes 2 weeks for delivery.

·
Registered
243 Posts
RonAyers is pretty popular, although I find usually parts411 is cheaper. I ended up buying my last set of metzlers on Ebay, brand new for $109, as opposed to 169 @ the stealership

·
Banned
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool. Thanks everyone. I found the Ron Ayers site right after posting this...but I'll give Dennis Kirk a look too.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
H2Omax1 said:
RonAyers is pretty popular, although I find usually parts411 is cheaper. I ended up buying my last set of metzlers on Ebay, brand new for $109, as opposed to 169 @ the stealership
My stealer ship quoted me uhm... 219.00 for the Rear M1 Sportek. your lucky... I think parts411 is the best tho.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Give your favorite local dealership a try. I was ready to buy online and my wife called the local Yamaha shop to get a price - the met or beat the best online price for Metzler's and a couple other brands. YMMV ;)

Bruce in Redding, CA

1 - 13 of 13 Posts