Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I was riding, seeing if my oil leak was fixed (which isn't--i'm pissed). But anway I pull up to this light downtown and I see all these custom chopper guys pull up. I'd say there was at least 20 of them total.They are on the opposite side of the light and we were both in the outside lane. I just pull up normal and slow---not really paying mind to them. All of a sudden I look up and they are over there just reving the heck out of their bikes.

I must be the shiat to cause that much comotion out of them. The light changes and they just sit there and do burnouts--all 20 of them. I just slowly take off watching them and chuckled. It was quite a show. I ride up a little ways and there is this hottie in her b/f's truck just staring at me like I'm some badazz for messing with 20 chopper guys. I just looked over smiled and waved as they passed me. Too bad those chopper guys distracted me at the light,she was probably watching me the whole time maybe I could have gotten her number :lol

·
Banned
730 Posts
You're a badass. :pisson

·
Registered
706 Posts
The Buzz said:
You should have done a high chair rolling burnout..
In a figure 8 pattern making sure to throw plenty of rubber all over their pretty paint jobs and leave the light in a high chair 12 o'clock, until you set it down, jump back into the saddle and leave 'em like a bat outta hell. :popcorn

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I don't think they are worth the cost of tire rubber...

·
Registered
150 Posts
ROFL i just got a funny azz visual in my head of that whole scenario :lao

·
Registered
514 Posts
zx6r said:
ROFL i just got a funny azz visual in my head of that whole scenario :lao

diddo :lao

·
Registered
592 Posts
haha ha same shit happens to me and my buddies when we passed one of the local bars creativly named " Choppers " they heard us coming and were out reving up there engines and doing burnouts.

·
Banned
730 Posts
vuu16v said:
You're a badass. :pisson
Did nobody catch the sarcasm? You kiddies need to get over the "Harleys vs. Us" shit. It's about as smart as chopper guys revving their bikes for no good reason. You're just doing something different, but as equally stupid to make up for your own small dicks. :eek:nfloor

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
I thoroughly enjoy doing a doughnut when guys do a static burn out on a cruiser to try and impress me, then i usually wave back like "ok what else you got?". its great because they have absolutely nothing to throw back at you...

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Originally Posted by vuu16v
You're a badass.

Did nobody catch the sarcasm? You kiddies need to get over the "Harleys vs. Us" shit. It's about as smart as chopper guys revving their bikes for no good reason. You're just doing something different, but as equally stupid to make up for your own small dicks.
I have nothing against harleys--I just think it's funny that most of the time they are the ones starting it. All laughing and such--don't really know why, since I was a lone rider I guess. As I said, I just drove off slowly and did nothing back to them.

haha ha same shit happens to me and my buddies when we passed one of the local bars creativly named " Choppers " they heard us coming and were out reving up there engines and doing burnouts.
That is hilarious. This happens a lot I assume.

·
Registered
496 Posts
It's funny because they all have the same mentality! I was at a traffic light 3 days ago on my way home from work. While I'm stopped 2 guys that work at the same place as me pull up behind me on their Harley's and start reving the hell out of their bikes while we're at the light. I have no idea who these dudes are I just know them because of their bikes, any ways I thought it was funny so I wait for the light and when it went green I did about a 35ft roll out in second gear leaving them at the light in smoke! I laughed my ass off the wole way home. :lao

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^LOL, good story.

I am sure it's just a few, just like there are a few of sportbike riders I can't stand, but man it's funny. I wave to chopper riders all the time and most wave back.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Shit, I work at a Harely dealership and ride a CBR .... most guys are pretty cool, but like everything else there are the 'dicks'

·
Registered
261 Posts
vuu16v said:
Did nobody catch the sarcasm? You kiddies need to get over the "Harleys vs. Us" shit. It's about as smart as chopper guys revving their bikes for no good reason. You're just doing something different, but as equally stupid to make up for your own small dicks. :eek:nfloor
I got it, I don't think you got our sarcasm either.. :D I wouldn't do that crap to impress a bunch of Hell's Angels, I would just laugh at them and go on. :popcorn

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I wouldn't do that crap to impress a bunch of Hell's Angels, I would just laugh at them and go on.
Yea no kidding. I just drove on and did nothing, and just watched the show :popcorn

Shit, I work at a Harely dealership and ride a CBR .... most guys are pretty cool, but like everything else there are the 'dicks'
I agree. :beer

Most guys around me are cool. I see a lot of the same guys and they know me know. I ride by a local bar where a lot of bikers hang out and I always throw a hand up and they all wave back. They wave first sometimes now. Before you know it, i'll be riding with them.... :lol

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Sounds like its just a bunch of weekend-riders. You know, the kind of wanna-be Angles? They're all CPAs, lawyers and dentists Monday through Friday. Its the same brand of chopper/crusier rider that think they don't have to wave.

·
Registered
376 Posts
mikem317 said:
Sounds like its just a bunch of weekend-riders. You know, the kind of wanna-be Angles? They're all CPAs, lawyers and dentists Monday through Friday. Its the same brand of chopper/crusier rider that think they don't have to wave.
:lol , those are the only kind of harley/chopper riders I see around where I live.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts