Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our beloved butterbutt is getting her wisdom teeth taken out today. She also got her bike all tuned up so when she gets back on it she will be a few teeth lighter and have more power-you all better watch out :spank

-Spoon

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Spooner said:
Our beloved butterbutt is getting her wisdom teeth taken out today. She also got her bike all tuned up so when she gets back on it she will be a few teeth lighter and have more power-you all better watch out :spank

-Spoon

thats got to be good for atleast 5HP :lol

my wisdom teeth werent too bad. i had them knock me out, then they pulled all 4 at the same time. im sure you all remember...this was the time that i got friendly with the nurses on the way out :2fingers

·
Registered
411 Posts
Got 3 of mine to chicken to get the rest pulled......have fun recovering Meg--han

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Got 3 of mine to chicken to get the rest pulled......have fun recovering Meg--han

could always tie it to the doorknob :dunno or more upbeat with the times and tie it to the bike weeeeeeeeeee :lol :cry

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
jus tryin to help :( :dunno

·
Registered
411 Posts
No your not...your just trying to hurt me. Your no dentist.

"Paging Dr. King could you go start up your bike so we can pull this ladies tooth."

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
No your not...your just trying to hurt me. Your no dentist.

"Paging Dr. King could you go start up your bike so we can pull this ladies tooth."

ok ok ok this may sting just a little bit...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hey low cost on dental equipment, you just may have a new dental plan.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
hmm ya know, you may just be on to somethin here....lets see, gas, string, concrete pole, rope, and the occasional tire....not too bad for start up costs. charge $50 a tooth and we should be in business. sure beats the couple hundy a tooth they charge in those awesome offices that we all enjoy sitting in. hell we wont even mind if you come drunk :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Well hell thats the only way your gonna pull my tooth with your bike......now if it were a Honda I may only have to have one drink.....;)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Well hell thats the only way your gonna pull my tooth with your bike......now if it were a Honda I may only have to have one drink.....;)

doh!! even better...use the customers equipment to lower my costs :headbang now we're talkin babe :leghump

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
damn staci you are on a roll today aren't ya? :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Not workin today just livin it up.......no gettin paid for today but I'm not grouchy like usual.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
silent_R1 said:
damn staci you are on a roll today aren't ya? :D

and where the hell have you been?

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
been busy riding and working

you gonna come up friday or saturday night? my birthday is sat and i'm planning on riding fri/sat night. i'm trying to spread the word so everyone will come out and play on both days...

i don't know what the hell has happened up here lately, but damn it has been sucky as hell lately...

COME ON EVERYONE COME AND PLAY!!!! I NEED TO HAVE PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH!

okay, i feel better now. ;)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
hmmmm im off sunday...

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
so you are coming on saturday??? see if you could get spdfrq to come too. he did really well last time he was here :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm hopeing we get to ride sat. my moms surprise party is sat. but I don't plan on drinking cuz my kids will be there and I don't do that around them.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts