Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as you all no, or may not know my bike got hit by a car and got 4200 dollars and my bike back. Well i just purchased -1 +2 sprockets vortex,bridgstone SS brake lines. Harris adjustable rear sets. K&n filter, dyno jet kit, 530 chain, double bubble wind screen . and new mario nava fairings.

well any ways i just got done putting the jet kit in 190 in front 195 in rear new needles blah blah blah , and the filter. HOLY SHIT IS ALL I CAN SAY that bitch fucking hauls ass now. I am so happy i am shaking . It was well worth the money. I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:headbang :headbang :headbang

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i havent ridden in about 3 weeks so that may have something to do with it. You really do have to re teach your self how to not be a squid and shit when youve been down that long. Most people from up north are probably saying your only down for 3 weeks WTF we are down for 5 months. Well i couldnt handle that. Any ways i'm safe as can be and try not to o stupid shit and i always where my gear.

In fact my girl friend was helping put my bike back together which is cool because she wanted to go out to eat like 4 hours ago. She was like why dont you just go like that( t shirt and jeans) i was like no i'll be right back. I went and got my boots jacket gloves and helmet for a 2 min ride.

·
Go #214!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,390 Posts
It was probably the sprockets that made the biggest difference speed-wise

1 - 4 of 4 Posts