Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I do realize that my Icon jacket makes me look like a biker boy. I also realize that my 96 ZX6R sounds and looks a bit rough around the edges. As I always say, she may not be the prettiest girl at the prom but she still puts out.

But, just because I'm not riding the latest and greatest and just because I choose the wear the gear I do, doesn't make me a "joke" or whatever other colorful phrases your feeble mind could come up with. Anything is better than riding with shorts, a T-shirt and sneakers. The shades at night is a great touch though. I'm sure all the high school girls think you're cool as ice.

But hey, it's all good. Maybe with age DOES come maturity. Oh, by the way, is that a military base sticker? You know you ARE required to wear your gear AT ALL TIMES, right? It's in the base instruction. Hey, where are you going? You don't wanna cruise with me? Was it something I said?

·
F-You and Yourspace!
799 Posts
:eatpop :drunk Put down the crack pipe, and step away from the computer.

·
Registered
773 Posts
what in the hell. son, are you on fucking drugs. damnnnn go smoke a cig get laid get your thoughts straight and then tell us what the fuck that bullshit was you just posted. he reminded me of that clip with that back to the future guy on the david letterman show.......

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
:popcorn

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Wow, do I need to spell it out for the kids in the back of the class?

I was stopped at 7-11 and some squids were joking me about my Icon jacket and my bike. They were dressed in the usual aloha bike attire; t-shirt, shorts, sneakers and one was actually wearing shades at night while riding.

When I realized they were military, I stated that by order and instruction, they must wear their PPE, (personal protective equipment), AT ALL TIMES. If someone at their command were to find out, they could be put on report for it. When I mentioned that, they STFU got on their bikes and rode off.

Is that better? :) My caffiene and sugar content was a bit low when I wrote that. LOL

·
Registered
773 Posts
yes much better see i knew that the lay and cig would help..... gear is good.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
v4barnes said:
Oobers got the popcorn out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time you might want to actually make sense with your posts.

oober like popcorn..... :slaugh

·
Registered
753 Posts
Post made more sense after your second posting. I understand your frustration, however for us slow people you need to explain the reason of your rant before laying it on.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Bomb300 said:
When I realized they were military, I stated that by order and instruction, they must wear their PPE, (personal protective equipment), AT ALL TIMES. If someone at their command were to find out, they could be put on report for it. When I mentioned that, they STFU got on their bikes and rode off.

There was an Army guy out here who crashed without a helmet on. The command was trying to bring him up on charges because it's required you wear it. Charges never did happen.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Oh, I see... You start this thread at the end and work your way to the beginning.
Interesting. :rolleyes

Rant on, bro.

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No, I just have an interesting way of expressing myself. ;)

Rascus, several riders from my last command were told to NOT ride anymore unless they wore their gear. One poor sap low-sided and busted his mellon. They got him for disobeying a lawful order and took some money and rank away from him.

Most of the time, the command won't do anything UNLESS you hurt yourself.

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hozhead said:
I was (sort of) with you Bomb.

Us nerdy kids can't help but sit at the front of the class.
Hey, us nerds gotta stick together. :cheers

·
Registered
426 Posts
I don't get it... how does wearing a leather jacket make you a squid?

Is there like an "in" click with vet riders where if you wear a brand of jacket your a squid, only because it looks squidly? WTF??

1 - 20 of 34 Posts