Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah yeah im a bored mofo and ive been reading books while sitting here in my tiny little spot in the universe for 10 hours a day. anywhos, was wondering if any of you have read any good books recently. ive read the hobbit and geralds game in the past 2 weeks :2eek dont really want to read a book ive seen the movie of, i think that kind of defeats the purpose a bit. im not the book/author authority so thought i would see what y'alls opinion is :)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would think that would get boring cuz you know there is a lot of stupid shit in there

·
Registered
411 Posts
No...that would make it interesting
How bout the manual to how to be a good salesman in the cingular booth? LOL

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chicw/speed said:
No...that would make it interesting
How bout the manual to how to be a good salesman in the cingular booth? LOL

hardy harr harr

ill pick one up for you too...."100 causes for 'glowing wood'..." :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Oh by the way that wood doesn't glow anymore...wonder what thats about.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its too far away from the mother ship :2eek

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Turner Diaries its a very good book. Not sure the author
From a Buick 8 (Steven King)
Karma Sutra (for the ladies)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool ill check em out :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Dont think Karma Sutra will be work safe for ya. But if ya want you can read mine. :lol

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
gixerking said:
ive read the hobbit and geralds game in the past 2 weeks :2eek dont really want to read a book ive seen the movie of, i think that kind of defeats the purpose a bit.
If you're talking about Lord of the Rings, the books are much better than the movies, and a lot more detailed (hard to believe, right, after 9 hours of movies). If you liked the Hobbit you will love LotR. After I saw the second movie I wanted to know what happened next so I was debating whether to just pick up the third book or read them all. I'm really glad I read them all.

·
Registered
291 Posts
My favorite book: Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising. I've read it several times, and it is an addictive page-turner. It's one of the first ones that he wrote, and it's by far his best one, in my opinion.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
how about Journey to Ixtlan by Carlos Castaneda :cool: it'll make you think

·
Registered
19 Posts
King James Bible

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
If you want a great fantasy series then read George R R Martin's "Song of Fire and Ice" series. First book is called Game of Thrones. Its by far the best series I have ever read and the author has balls and can be really shocking in his plots.

Hopefully by the time you get through all three of the books he will have his fourth one out by now.

Also read Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy. I think you would enjoy that.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Of course there is the Gunslinger series from Stephen King to.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cool deal thanks for the ideas guys. im sure i can pick something out of all that :dblthumb

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
gixerking said:
cool deal thanks for the ideas guys. im sure i can pick something out of all that :dblthumb
or i could write a book for you on how to wheelie -
since yo wheelez is gahbige
:lol :lol :lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts