Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Universal Music Group has offered me a temp position in their international royalty department so I finally can move out and free to get my bike.

I'm set on getting a Ninja 650, I am hoping for a slightly used Ninja 650 2012 with 2000-5000 miles at $5000-5500. I missed out on a lady who offered me $5300 with 2 helmets, it had low miles and was a 2012. But she had no title and said the title is with the loan company, so I just wondered whoever she sold it to is screwed or can that be resolved?

Or how do I get the dealer to sell me one for close to $5000? Should I show up with a cashiers check ready to go or come in with a sack of bills of $5000? Trying to make something happen soon now that I finally got a job.

I only have about $33,000 saved up in the bank so I have to make this count.

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Cash always talks. Every time.

I'd show up with a check book and pen and say "I can pay for this bike here right now, or someone else can take my money".

·
Registered
905 Posts
It is very common for a title to be at the loan company. Unfortunately not everyone can pay cash for their vehicles.

There is nothing to "resolve". You go to the bank with the person you are buying the bike from. She pays the loan off, they give her the title, she then signs it over to you. It is now your bike.

As far as getting the dealer to sell you one for $5,000 you go to the dealer, you tell a salesman how much you are willing to spend. If he says yes you buy the bike. If he says no you leave.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Get $5500 in bitcoins then convert them over to shares in celery and print out the stock certificates and take them into the dealership. You will then walk out with a new bike and helmet plus a coupon book for mcdonalds valued at $25.19.

It really is that easy.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
No one told me how to buy a bike. I went and bought it and learned that way.

How did you get 33 grand in the bank with no job?
Cause I wanna know, so I can do that same fucking thing!

·
Registered
905 Posts

I can't even get $33,000 in the bank with a job. Bills suck!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
I was really hoping this toolbag was going to be banned/suspended after that racist thread. I'm quite surprised and disappointed that he hasn't been.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Universal Music Group has offered me a temp position in their international royalty department so I finally can move out and free to get my bike.
Be sure to tell your new employers how you feel about BLACK PEOPLE not moving out of your way. I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it. You might even get a raise.

I can't wait for you to get a bike. Hurry up already, this can only get better.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts

He probably gets 5k/month for spending money from daddy and he's weaseled some of it away over the years.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Also wtf. A temp position and "move out" shouldn't even be in the same sentence.

BTW not sure if he's 100% trolling or not. A quick google search shows that he's been banned from several other forums for being this generally stupid as well. So I figured ok he just goes from forum to forum acting like a ratard.

PowerPoint about benefits of a motorcycle? - Motorcycle Forum

Then I ran across a couple other websites where he has his work history posted and the 7ish odd years it took him to get a 4 year degree and now I'm pretty sure he's just autistic. I'll spare the screenshots but it's pretty funny. Enjoy your new bike Justin from Irvine.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Haha who the hell writes a 6 paragraph review of jack in the box. And then recommends the salesman at the bike dealer to work at jack in the box because he sucks at his job. Lawl

1 - 20 of 109 Posts