Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does everyone drink when they golf? It's now 12:30pm and I just got done with 18 holes and I'm in the bag..... :) Myself and 4 buddies were out and averaged 2 beers a hole......(note: the guy driving didn't drink)
just wondering if you all have to drink when you golf????? :headbang

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
usually drink and smoke cigars. Never smoke cigars unless i'm golfing. Don't know why....

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
BigGulp said:
... I just got done with 18 holes and I'm in the bag..... :) Myself and 4 buddies were out and averaged 2 beers a hole.....
just wondering if you all have to drink when you golf????? :headbang
Two beers a hole? Per person??? 18 holes??? :alky
No frickin' way! Do da math...
I'm assuming here that you mean 2 per hole for the entire group.
Sounds like a good time and a lot of lost balls...

·
Registered
68 Posts
All the damn time, I lost somewhere around 20 balls the last time I went. A little too much to drink I'd say.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Well of course. I suck anyway, so I just punish myself futher by worsening my game by getting drunk. I'm a much better drinker than golfer, so I would rather be inclined to pick up an 18 pac of beers than 18 hole's of golf.

I also love an ocasional (sp) cigar, but not when golfing, smoke messes me all up and I start drooling all over the place.

·
Registered
380 Posts
The only way I can stand golf is if I'm drinking. Then it's a blast.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I usually wait till I make the turn at the ninth hole, then I have a few colds ones, 3 if my game is really sucking. Couple of beers and a dog and I'm ready for the back nine.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
When I was golfing (too busy this year) I would only drink after I was done. I didn't want my game to suffer from even one beer. My game is so bad, I didn't need any other distractions!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I suck enough without drinking....so no i don't drink (plus i'm not a big drinker) Although I will have a cigar or two when i'm out

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Drinking is the only way I can cope with my golf skills.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the first nine started out pretty shitty so we grab 2 cases on the back nine. when we were finished, whe had 3 cans left........man my wife was not impressed when I got home.......thank god it was sunday and I got to sleep it off :lol :lol :lol I think I only lost live 7 or 8 balls on the back nine.... :hshot

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
i think that it's in the rule books that you have to drink while playing.

·
Registered
533 Posts
last time i went i had more fun driving the cart drunk than driving the ball

·
Swollen Member
745 Posts
Drinking actually limbers up the body, particularly the torso, and thusly improves the consistency and range of the golf stroke. The tricky bit for me is to drink enough to get limber up, but not so much so as to become sloppy.

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
yea last time i golfed and drank we ended up damaging some golf carts...were not welcome there any more

1 - 20 of 20 Posts