Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boyfriend told me that he saw a hnda goldwing going down the freeway with training wheels and I didn't believe him; it seems I was . wrong

brownilus, this weekend as you practice just repeat "at least I'm not on training wheels" and you'll feel lots better :banana BTW, when you pass, I want picks of all that jumping and screaming you'll be doing!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Training wheels? You've got to be kidding me. If us women can ride without TRAINING WHEELS...!!! :eek:nfloor

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Thats for those 65 year old Goldwing riders out there.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Thats a first for me

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
red_devil1469 said:
Thats for those 65 year old Goldwing riders out there.
Even my aunt and uncle who are in their seventies and ride a goldwing to go "cross couuntry and visit the gran kids" don't use training wheels on their bike. If you can't keep it up or pick it up, you probably shouldn't be riding it
:bitchslap

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
fizzygrrl said:
My boyfriend told me that he saw a hnda goldwing going down the freeway with training wheels and I didn't believe him; it seems I was . wrong

brownilus, this weekend as you practice just repeat "at least I'm not on training wheels" and you'll feel lots better :banana BTW, when you pass, I want picks of all that jumping and screaming you'll be doing!
ahhhhhhahahahahaaaaa! ***DIES***

Yes, I didn't even drop the MSF bike until the end of the 2nd day of training...and i was the the only one in the class who never drove standard and had never tried to operate a bike before...

I definitely feel better now, thanks! :locked

Hm...the guy who sold me this yamaha said he is getting a goldwing so him and his wife can ride (i take it either he feels he is getting too old to be bent over, or his wife will not ride unless she can sit up...don't know for sure)...

Whoever said those things look like the minivan of the bike world is right...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts