Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Miles from there
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be going naked soon (started ordering parts), and was wondering what the interest would be for an 06 front end in blue, will seperate or sell as a whole. All parts are in excellent condition.

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
I am interested in the blue fairing if it is without any scrapes, etc. What naked look you going for?

·
Miles from there
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same as Galavoxx-Buell HL and Flyscreen, love the look of it! All parts are in excellent condition, bike has never been down.

·
Keep It Kosher
1,038 Posts
I might be interested in the whole thing if it's still available. How much are you looking to get for it?

·
Miles from there
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have everything minus the turn signals-You want it all? Fairing, stay, mirrors, windshield and inner panels?

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
How much for the blue fairing only?

·
Keep It Kosher
1,038 Posts
I'd be mostly interested in the blue pieces: front fairing and both small blue pieces that the turn signals attach to. How much you looking to get for all three of those put together?

·
Miles from there
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys, still waiting for parts to come in before I start taking parts off. ( was a disappointing summer, want to ride as late into the season as possible) I will post all of the parts in here when the replacements arrive.

·
Keep It Kosher
1,038 Posts
Sorry guys, still waiting for parts to come in before I start taking parts off. ( was a disappointing summer, want to ride as late into the season as possible) I will post all of the parts in here when the replacements arrive.
Sounds good bro, just keep me posted. I'd rather get them used off of a member here than off of ebay or new.:cheers

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
Sounds good bro, just keep me posted. I'd rather get them used off of a member here than off of ebay or new.:cheers
+1

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
id be interested in everything all together... if they dont get to it first...^^^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts