Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ill be leaving to Arizona the first week of August.. so..if no one has anything going on July 31st (Saturday) I'd like to have a cookout at my house or something? i figured it'd be an awesome way to get everyone together and hang out
With this trip,however, I'm broke so whoever wants to come BYO or we can all meet up earlier and each pitch in in what we want to eat/drink..thought id throw the offer on the table...? :headbang

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'll be gone all weekend white water rafting and camping, but have fun!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
hghvltge said:
ill be leaving to Arizona the first week of August.. so..if no one has anything going on July 31st (Saturday) I'd like to have a cookout at my house or something? i figured it'd be an awesome way to get everyone together and hang out
With this trip,however, I'm broke so whoever wants to come BYO or we can all meet up earlier and each pitch in in what we want to eat/drink..thought id throw the offer on the table...? :headbang

what about heading out to the lake?? I can bring my boat...we can waterski or tube...cookout at a park...just thought I would throw that out ...also...are you leaving for good steph or are you just a vacation?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont know..im goin for vacay for now.. but if i find a job when im out there...IM GONE!! hey im down for whatever im just wondering how many people would be even interested in doing something and getting together it seems like every time i try and be nice and get something going.. i get shot down... :flamed well...NO MORE MS NICE NICE!! HMPF!! :flipa

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh.. i bet if i said there'd be plenty of girls then all the guys would come :leghump

·
Registered
130 Posts
:nerd :leghump :) :alky :headbang

·
Registered
522 Posts
don't come to Arizona...it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too hot! :D

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
hghvltge said:
oh.. i bet if i said there'd be plenty of girls then all the guys would come :leghump
WHEN??? WHERE!!!!! :leghump :headbang :twofinger

·
Registered
177 Posts
hghvltge said:
HELL yeah what time!! Post a map if you have one!! :headbang :leghump

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Lok said:
don't come to Arizona...it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too hot! :D
Werd, Was born N Raised there....although, it is 85 and humid here right now and I am wearing pants and a sweater, so I think I may be addicted to the heat...LOL...

I'll ghetto represent - 91st N Indian School Bitches!

Cj

·
Registered
522 Posts
Werd, Was born N Raised there....although, it is 85 and humid here right now and I am wearing pants and a sweater, so I think I may be addicted to the heat...LOL...

I'll ghetto represent - 91st N Indian School Bitches!

Cj
ghetto is right :D Right now it is 111* and is way too damn hot to be wearing pants and 2 shirts.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Lok said:
ghetto is right :D Right now it is 111* and is way too damn hot to be wearing pants and 2 shirts.
LOL - Finally - someone who understands where I grew up...hehehe....I was just glad I moved the year I was starting highschool...I so didn't want to go to Tolleson...

·
Registered
348 Posts
hghvltge said:
of course!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
ive been down there quite a few times so i know what its like.. nice and hot thats the way i like it.. :spank .grrrrrrr.. hehe
see what i mean about guys? ehh, whoever wants to come can come but if you are interested it's NOT a party please bring yourself and maybe a guest(passenger) depending on the turn out of whoever says they wanna come like i said let me know and ill give out directions from there.. if no one wants to come see me then you dont get to stalk me and see where i live, so there!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
ok so this weekend pretty much flew by...anyways next weekend is my last weekend here in town for a while at least maybe for good...duno yet..anywho i went on the poker run and we had such a good time... PLENTY of good roads to take so im hopin whoever wants to and its nice we can take those next sat.sunday to go out and ride!! if ya want we can come by my house after and do a grill out or something...let me know! =)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
well heres what i figured and whoever wants to go, come along.. the run that i took yesterday id like to take again next weekend.. im gonna shoot for 1 on saturday (31st) meet up at hooters its pretty much about ehh give or take some with people eatin and peeing 4 hrs-5 hrs roads are awesome some are newly paved and then ill just make the roads lead back to my house to eat some food! :headbang :leghump

·
Registered
147 Posts
The lake or Stephs house, Dan & I will go, unless we get some super hot weather, b/c then we will be heading to the Dells for the weekend.
Oh and the girls..... I have plenty of friends that are more than willing to go for a ride and hang out for a BBQ.

Well lets see how the weather plays out closer to the 31st, then we will have to see how many people are really going to show up.......and thanks REDVFR for the offer to bring out the boat. That would make things much more interesting I must say.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah well here's what i figured... we can go out saturday at ehh 1ish meet at hooters on layton and take the roads i took for the poker run.. i had a lot of fun and the roads were really cool ..country roads..twisties.. its mixed up so its an awesome ride then we can come back to my house and grill out..brian offered for the boat too so like tiff says i guess we'll see/hear who all wants to come?? hopefully itll be nice tho.. =) rock on out :headbang

1 - 20 of 33 Posts