Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I dont know as of yet where they will be putting me but I will know more as of tomorrow so if yall wanna meet the Infamous GODFATHER I will be sittin my bored asssssss in some hotel for the next 4 to 6 weeks in Oklahoma. So far I have heard mainly OKC.....:D

Thanks
The Management:D

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been there many times already. I am from Wichita Ks. and have been there many many times for car shows. Also Lawton:D

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
GODFATHER said:
Well I dont know as of yet where they will be putting me but I will know more as of tomorrow so if yall wanna meet the Infamous GODFATHER I will be sittin my bored asssssss in some hotel for the next 4 to 6 weeks in Oklahoma. So far I have heard mainly OKC.....:D

Thanks
The Management:D
if everyone was smart they would run for the freakin' hills. :D :D :D

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I dunno yet now everything will be finalized as of Monday.......:D More than likely OKC..... I got an old friend that worked at hooters may need to go see if she is still there LOL:D

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
so........ when you planning planning on coming back to KS dorothy? Toto is curious...

nah, j/k, OKC isn't all bad, I've been there many times and my folks live like an hour away from Tulsa (which can also be interesting)

I actually wouldn't mind going there again soon. have a good time and come thru Ks on your way home...

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah I will be comin through just dont know what time of day or night or which day it will be yet. I cant wait to get back down south where it is still at least a little warm.:( This Illinois weather is "A"noian the shiat outta me:D

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
well, it ain't much better here...don't blame ya about wanting to be warmer, I'm seriously considering taking a travel assignment to someplace warm this winter and Cali (Like Leguna) next summer (I'm a nurse). the weather here in KC has sucked ass this year...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts