Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was an effin adventure to say the least

We got the po-po called on us once, because I had to take a piss and the neighbors were "pissed"

·
Banned
4,616 Posts
Nice pics! NorCal definitely has some beautiful countryside... though I must say the first and last pics kinda scare me. :D

·
Speed Racer
1,650 Posts
That first, bottoms up pic by the bikes is a little girly! LOL

Sweet area. I can relate. I'm always on the unbeaten path with the bike.

·
Banned
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really have to find a mid between sportbike/dualsport/touring/dirtbike and drz400 is the closest but I don't really like the styling of it :(

We were all standing in the first pic but you could not see the bikes

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
Someone asked in one of your other threads if you had a job. Maybe me? Ehhh, don't remember. But now I'm starting to wonder seriously. That looks like a hell of a break from reality. It would be fair to say that I am a bit jealous. I rode home from work today and it was 39 by the time I pulled in my driveway. I hopeto get away and do the same once it warms up around here.

Good times to be had!

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Wow Tommy, looks like you have made some friends already. Nice ride and thanks for the pictures. I can't believe you did 810 miles on that kind of road in 2 days...I just turned over 1000 miles yesterday. It only took me 4 months, of course it was winter in tennessee.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
good pics, looks like a good ride.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts