Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Part 3 begins
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
due to the insane amount of bickering going on (with myself at the helm) , coupled with almost no new interesting threads

i must insist that all available sportbikers hit the streets today and this weekend.

That is all. :cheers

Attachments

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
^^Pot calling the kettle black

·
Registered
341 Posts
I just got back from a 4+ hour ride with some buddies. First time I have ever ridden that long with my girl on the back and I can safely say I wont do it again for a long time.

·
Wait! What just happened?
345 Posts
Done got back a little while ago. Went out for a little ride through the twisties with a buddy of mine, who rides a 250 dirtbike. Rode till it was dark then headed home. Out at leas 30 miles form civilization the first turn on the way home a big black and orange cat tried to commit suicide by throwing itself at my front tire....I dicided that if it didn't move I was just gonna hit it so I squared myself with it and man was it lucky. Inches I tell ya, inches and it woulda been catskettie.

Then not more than 10 miles later coming around a blind corner in the dark, I find nothing less than a fawn in my lane. After applying generous amounts of brake. I walked the bike toward the fawn which just looked at me and took its sweet time to finish crossing the road.

Other than those two moments the ride was very good!

·
Not always on two
2,727 Posts
My bike has been in the shop for 2.5 weeks. You have no idea how baddly I want to ride.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Just didn't want to try on the way to work. not when the rain might to start or be done. Will get my chance soon I'm sure.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I just got back from a 4+ hour ride with some buddies. First time I have ever ridden that long with my girl on the back and I can safely say I wont do it again for a long time.
What happened? She bitch the entire time? Or was it just uncomfortable or too exhausting for you? Not flaming you, just curious.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I had to support her weight the whole time cause she was leaning on me and given she only weighs 105 pounds, but my back hurt like a son of a bitch the next morning. Exactly why I'm trying to talk her into a Ninja 250 so she can ride her own bike with us.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Well my Usual sunday ride was cut down by about 100 miles so I only put on about 140 or so yesterday. Good ride though, but to damn hot, friggin heat radiating from the pavement made my feet completly uncomfortable. The SMX-3s vent great under jeans, under leathers, not so good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts