Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
FACE PLANT!!!!!! :lol.

I guess they didn't pull out their TI 85 and run any balance calculations to adjust for the drivers wieght vs the weight balance of the cart. J/K buhahahahahha

edit - ok this is to funny. Why is it when he lands he comes all the way out but when they walk over to him he is all wrapped up in that bitch again? WTF? Hahahahaha

youalrightdude? youalrightdude? hahaha

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
I think the kid was rather LUCKY, just a few more inches farther and it would have been face to concret. As it looks to me, he at least did the face plant in the grass.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oh man, that had to hurt! I was suprised to see that all of his front teeth were still in his mouth.

That is why I where a full faced helmet when riding......the dreaded face plant into the ground.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
FACE PLANT!!!!!! :lol.

edit - ok this is to funny. Why is it when he lands he comes all the way out but when they walk over to him he is all wrapped up in that bitch again? WTF? Hahahahaha
Damn, that made me cringe. Great vid.
The poor kid had strapped his seatbelt. So it looks like he flies out but he is stuck at the middle and then the engine plants his face for him.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Only one word can describe that.....OWNED! :lol

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Broken nose and I bet his front tooth/teeth isn't gonna stay in much longer. It also looked like he might have kissed the pavement, or either way, slid onto it. Ouch.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
I think the kid was rather LUCKY, just a few more inches farther and it would have been face to concret. As it looks to me, he at least did the face plant in the grass.
Exactly what I was thinking. That was painful to watch.

·
Banned
519 Posts
I think if he were going like twice that fast he would have been fine....nonetheless ---> DUMBASS!!! HAHAHA

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
CasterTroy said:
If he kept it pegged until the rear wheels cleared the top of the ramp he'd be ok

Stupid for attempting it without a helmet though

LooL keepin it pegged woulda only compressed a few vertabrae lamo no suspension direct impact up spine = ouch he got off easy hahahahah
I saw a Hawaiian do a jump in a old ford here with the trunk loaded full of concrete to balance the car, he held if flat out all the way and was going too fast missed the landing ramp, pancaked on the ground and broke his back in three spots.... The frenchie stunt man chickened out so the Hawaiian supaman decides he'll do it.... bad choice. :a2 :alky :alky :alky

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:

Hes even luckier that the engine didnt hit the back of his head and plant his face farther into the ground

1 - 20 of 26 Posts