Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a Gmail account that i can have?
I can't really offer you anything in exchange, but you will have my eternal eternal eternal eternal eternal gratitude.

Thanks!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Interesting... don't they give you like 1Gig of space???

·
Registered
110 Posts
You have to get a personal invite by someone who has an account.
After so much time after creating a Gmail account, you get so many invites.

And yes it's 1Gig of space.

·
Registered
43 Posts
wct097 said:
Hmm.... I need to hunt out someone with a gmail acct to get an invite from.
ME 2...I've been looking for a while now...good luck

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
SportyChick said:
You have to get a personal invite by someone who has an account.
After so much time after creating a Gmail account, you get so many invites.
This is what another board I frequent is doing.

It's like a pyramid...one person has an account...sends out invites...once they get invites...they send out their invites...and so on

If I had an account I would definately start something like this on SBN. If someone has an invite, think of me and then I'll get this going...the pyramid scheme.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Moses said:

It's like a pyramid...one person has an account...sends out invites...once they get invites...they send out their invites...and so on

If I had an account I would definately start something like this on SBN. If someone has an invite, think of me and then I'll get this going...the pyramid scheme.
Finally a GOOD Pyramid Scheme!! That sounds like a real good idea..

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Moses said:

:dunno No Addy?? :cry :banned :alky

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Big friggin deal. 1 gig of space. My hotmail account does all i need it to do. You know what 1 gig means? Instead of spending minutes going through my junk mail now i'll be spending hours. F that. :twofinger

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yeah... I don't understand that either. 1gig of space. Is this space that can be used for anything or is it just for email. Who needs that much space for email?

Wes

·
Registered
981 Posts
WesR6 said:
Yeah... I don't understand that either. 1gig of space. Is this space that can be used for anything or is it just for email. Who needs that much space for email?

Wes
id like to have 1 for school. i work with HUGE maya5 and illustrator files (upwards of double-digit mb in size), and i dont feel like buying a damn USB swap drive or whatever those things are ($100) inorder to just work at home. so an email that can support more than 5-10mb of space is something id like to look into.

·
Registered
590 Posts
FWIW, my yahoo account was always at the max at about 6mb. Now that it's gone to 100 max I'm at 8mb and climbing..... not including junk mail.

To tell the truth, I'm a pack rat and don't like to delete anything that I don't have to.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Moses said:

Moses, check your PM's!
I'll let you organize this and will give you the first invite to get it going.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Alrihght !!! Way to Go SportyChick!!! Let's get this Pyramid going!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
You'll have to wait a few days after opening account and then towards the top you'll see an option to "Invite a Friend to Gmail" appear. Click on it and start inviting. You only get so many at a time.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts