Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose I could have posted this in the rider's apparel site, but I'd like to hear from the ladies what gloves they wear for street riding. I have a heck of a time finding any that fit well. I'm tall (5' 11") and slender so I have long thin fingers. I am finding that the women's gloves don't accommodate the finger length, so I go to men's gloves. They have good finger length, but the glove itself is too wide and loose.

Anyone with similar stats? Any suggestions at all? Thanks! :)

·
El A MC Rider
336 Posts
vfr rider said:
I suppose I could have posted this in the rider's apparel site, but I'd like to hear from the ladies what gloves they wear for street riding. I have a heck of a time finding any that fit well. I'm tall (5' 11") and slender so I have long thin fingers. I am finding that the women's gloves don't accommodate the finger length, so I go to men's gloves. They have good finger length, but the glove itself is too wide and loose.

Anyone with similar stats? Any suggestions at all? Thanks! :)
I wear Olympia Digital Protector sport gloves. Nice and comfy, and provides lots of protection. Check it out at: http://www.olympiagloves.com/performance/734.htm

I got 'em for about $50 at the Honda dealer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the suggestion. There's several Honda dealers here that are pretty good. Now I have a valid excuse to visit the motorcycle shop! I'll certainly give them a try and report back.

·
El A MC Rider
336 Posts
vfr rider said:
Thank you for the suggestion. There's several Honda dealers here that are pretty good. Now I have a valid excuse to visit the motorcycle shop! I'll certainly give them a try and report back.
Cool! Don't forget to ask for a 10% discount. The worst thing they could say is "no"...but they usually don't. A happy customer is a referring customer :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts