Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently sporting the A* Alloy glove, and well broken in after only a season of riding.

What's the advantage of stepping it up to something like this? I've had my eye on this for awhile, just not sure if I should take the plunge.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Do it!

Won't comment on the specific brand and models, but the GP Plus gloves look like the stitching would be far less likely to come apart in a get-off, have much more protection, and most importantly the gauntlet end will go over your jacket sleeve. This will prevent your jacket from riding up your arm exposing skin as you slide down the road as well as helping to keep the glove from sliding off itself.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I did alot of research before I picked up my gloves...I ended up getting a pair of HELD gloves. I was planning on some track days and wanted the extra protection.

I almost got a pair of A* GP tech except I didn't like the yellow stitching (great gloves though).

Heres some info on HELD: http://www.held-usa.com/faq.html

Attachments

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
definitly go with the gauntlet style..it's worth the investment.

·
Registered
539 Posts
RayOSV said:
Do it!

This will prevent your jacket from riding up your arm exposing skin as you slide down the road as well as helping to keep the glove from sliding off itself.
+1 this is what I heard. I bought a pair of the new joe rocket speedmasters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts