Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine and I are trying to decide which gun would be a better buy. He already owns a glock 22 and a glock 30, so he knows that they are very dependable guns. If you have shot a glock 17 and can compare it to a walther p99 qa, which would you choose?

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
yellowduc said:
A friend of mine and I are trying to decide which gun would be a better buy. He already owns a glock 22 and a glock 30, so he knows that they are very dependable guns. If you have shot a glock 17 and can compare it to a walther p99 qa, which would you choose?

I haven't fired a Glock 17 but I have fired the .40 practical version (22?) and would take my 9mm P99QA over it any day of the week. So would the Glock owner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
p99

yellowduc said:
GO FOR THE WALTHER P99 its a much better fire arm

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Glock is the honda of guns, cheap, accurate and reliable. Do not buy anything else.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Wow..resurrecting a 2 year old thread. You really suck at the internet.

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
LOL I gotta stop drinking when I read these posts. Just about blew water out my nose reading your reply ASCI Blue

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Maybe you need to plug your nose. It sounds like it's leaky. :lao

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
yeah, then I'd end up with water jetting out my ears like some crazy looney tunes cartoon.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I just choked on my bagel.... :eek:nfloor "You suck at the internet"

You guys are a trip.

I have 2 Glocks both are model 22's, one in the truck, one in my sock drawer.

Like it matters at this point.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
baker said:
I just choked on my bagel.... :eek:nfloor "You suck at the internet"

You guys are a trip.

I have 2 Glocks both are model 22's, one in the truck, one in my sock drawer.

Like it matters at this point.
LET IT DIE DAMN YOU LET IT DIE!!! :eek:nfloor

1 - 15 of 15 Posts