Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raise your hand if you think the Givi turn signal location looks hideous?

I would very much like some hard cases but refuse to use the Givi signals. It looks like Mo-Tech has some mounts which the Givi cases will work on but unlike the Givi mounts they work around the stock signal location.

http://www.mo-tech.de/pack_system/

Anyone have experience with these racks? It looks like the racks come off just as easily as the cases.

There are some good reviews here:

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/article/archive/13/

ZZR reviewer is especially enthusiastic.

All comments are appreciated.

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
05 vs. 04 FZ6 luggage fitments

Sorry guys, I searched and didn't find anything.

I am a newbie FZ6 owner (05 Model). I need a luggage solution and am trying to decide between the GIVI top mounts or a Ventura Pack system. I am having a hard time locating fitments that specify 2005 FZ6, can someone confirm that the 2004 and 05 have exact same layouts (grabrails etc.) and I don't need to worry about any differences? :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
kevbelz said:
Sorry guys, I searched and didn't find anything.

I am a newbie FZ6 owner (05 Model). I need a luggage solution and am trying to decide between the GIVI top mounts or a Ventura Pack system. I am having a hard time locating fitments that specify 2005 FZ6, can someone confirm that the 2004 and 05 have exact same layouts (grabrails etc.) and I don't need to worry about any differences? :)
They are the same for the luggage thing. Mounting the GIVI you need to remove the tail section as the top of the rack bolts into the frame. As far as the ventura system, I'm not sure. I looked at the ventura, their distributer is near me. It looks cool and you can adjust the rack to make it clean without luggage. (Ask about package setups, they were pretty cool when I talked to them)
I would have bought the Ventura if I didn't find such a good deal with the GIVI setup. (offseason prices)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts