Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Well you all have seen pictures of me, which helps to put a face to the words. Now, i need help, im a very VERY VERY shy guy when it comes to girls (unless i have alcohol in me then it goes down to VERY shy). Im not a total loser that dosnt talk to girls at all. I have a buncha of girls that i talk to and they love me to death think im so awsome etc, Only problem is i talk to them about there guy problems there boyfriends and how much of assholes they are or bad situations they have been in. Im very good at talking about this with them. However, when it comes to trying to "get" or "pick up" a girl. In a public place. im shy, id can prolly start a small convo, sometimes not even that, but you know they seem like a cool person and want to get there number or give them mine.

I want to know what can i talk about with them, what should i not do, what should i do. should i ask for her number or give her mine.

Also what do you think of guys that just come up out of the blue and start talking to you and ask for your number? I just have this fear that any girl i do that to will just htink i want to get in there pants.. no matter what i say its like "yah ive heard this before" you know? And i also just think why bother im sure she has a boyfriend....

Help me out i suck at trying to pick up girls. Once im in the house i fine, but getting my foot in the front door is the issue.

***any grammer issues sorry i sucked in english***

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
i know this is supposed to be for the females but i have a lil somthing to add as well.

dude, your not doing anything wrong. there is nothing spesific you have to say in order to talk to a women you like. just be yourself, be confident(not arogent), make her feel as if she's the only one in the room and nothing else matters except getting to know her(assuming that is truly how you feel). from what you typed it seems like your a really cool cat. women like you man. just take it as that. and the moment your not worrying about all this, that's when she'll make herself known. your young yet. don't sweat it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank bro good point i am myself but its like i dunno i just feel like dick or like im bothering them

Buffalo eh.. im from rochester :-D

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
leemajaz said:
i know this is supposed to be for the females but i have a lil somthing to add as well.

dude, your not doing anything wrong. there is nothing spesific you have to say in order to talk to a women you like. just be yourself, be confident(not arogent), make her feel as if she's the only one in the room and nothing else matters except getting to know her(assuming that is truly how you feel). from what you typed it seems like your a really cool cat. women like you man. just take it as that. and the moment your not worrying about all this, that's when she'll make herself known. your young yet. don't sweat it.

+1 +1 +1 leemajaz COULD NOT of said it better. Be yourself. There are to many fakes out there. They act one way, and you fall for that person, then come to find out, they are WAY on the other side of the spectrum. Shy guys rawk! and I can tell you, nice guys DON'T finish last! Your the type of guy girls want to be with, and you'll have something more special then any one of the playas EVER will. You are what they want to be. You'll come out the winner, just wait and see.

·
Registered
24 Posts
First of all - kudos for wanting some insight. Obnoxious, self-centered, arrogant guys are a real turn off. Confident, caring, sweet men are attractive. You must possess confidence in yourself - I sure hope that someone hasn't steered you the wrong way. If you see a girl that is fetching, first see if she makes eye contact with you. If you get the positive vibe, approach her and offer a simple salutation. If she's receptive, begin a conversation. At the risk of sounding sexist, women like to be the center of attention. They like to feel needed and appreciated. I don't mean "kiss her ass" but be a good listener and seem interested in her conversation. Of course, if her conversation is completely selfish or she's not into what you're talking about, move on - she's too stuck up for you. You sound like a young man that appreciates the company of a nice girl - don't let your shy nature steer you away from a good relationship and most of all - don't give up! :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx. im good at making a girl feel like she is the center of attention. cuz they usually are. and i am a great listener! thx

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
leemajaz said:

Wow lee knows where it's at!! great insight and Jlaudio you and I have talked about this somewhat and you just need to be yourself. Also remember nothing ventured, nothing gained.

So you may go up to that girl to chat with her and she may refuse your conversation--screw her--next!! You don't want someone like that in your life anyway. Don't look at the rejection thing because you may pass up on someone who is just right for you but you didn't try...and the worst is knowing what would you have done.

I still to this very day have guys too shy to talk with me and then I hear through the grapevine they like me....I have been told I am one of those ladies that already looks like she has a boyfriend--LOL and I don't--so for the ladies out there like myself who are looking for a good guy to develop something with---please just take that chance and see where life takes you!! :headbang :)

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
JLAUDIO29 said:
thx. im good at making a girl feel like she is the center of attention. cuz they usually are. and i am a great listener! thx
dude, hit me up on yahoo . the name is lee_majaz

·
Registered
355 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
I still to this very day have guys too shy to talk with me and then I hear through the grapevine they like me....I have been told I am one of those ladies that already looks like she has a boyfriend--LOL and I don't--so for the ladies out there like myself who are looking for a good guy to develop something with---please just take that chance and see where life takes you!! :headbang :)

Hi fine lady, my name is Kaw_Rider, I want to take a chance and get to know you.......

What's your Sign??? :admin4 :modownz :modownz

·
Registered
355 Posts
JL,

Didn't mean to bastardize your thread, but what they are saying is true. What do you like to do? Obviously you like to ride and listen to music loud...probably into sound systems, maybe working on cars, setting things up...people show confidence when they talk about things they know...Don't limit yourself to talking to girls that are only interested in what you are, but don't over look them either. Remember, if they like the same things you do then that's something you can share together...plus it's something that you can break the ice with...

You can meet women anywhere...if you are at a store (maybe circuit city looking at speakers) at your local bike night, church (obvious similiarity if you go)

It doesn't always have to be a playa at a bar scoopin' up da ho's

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL finding girl that actually Knows about air suspesion or turbos, or stereo system, other then the general things is hard. Thats why i always end up talking with them about guy problems because they always have them (sorry its true) and im good and helping them with them. i understand what your are sawing kaw. it just seems like mabe i have stage fright. just cant think of nothing to talk about when im on the spot. but im gonna get some bawls and who knows

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
JLAUDIO29 said:
LOL finding girl that actually Knows about air suspesion or turbos, or stereo system, other then the general things is hard. Thats why i always end up talking with them about guy problems because they always have them (sorry its true) and im good and helping them with them. i understand what your are sawing kaw. it just seems like mabe i have stage fright. just cant think of nothing to talk about when im on the spot. but im gonna get some bawls and who knows
Well you know more and more woman are getting into that stuff, as you can see by the number of women on this site who ride street, track, and more often then not....fix their own bikes. And they are not trolls or girls that look like guys. We women like the toys just as much as you all do, its just that we do not focus on one thing and one thing only, our minds multi-task with a whole bunch of different interests (most of which men find boring LOL). The girls you are talking to right now may be preety young; so boys/men are preety much the only thing on their minds. Give it time, as they mature their minds begin to expand...or just go for older women...

·
Registered
82 Posts
my 2 cents

JLAUDIO,

1st off, yes, I am invading a ladies-only forum, sorry, but here is my advice: If you look at my stats, I'm 21 yrs/old also. So here is my 2 cents. Obviously, you have natural charm. If girls can talk to u about their deepest, most personal problems, you are definately cool by my books. Better be a guy who actually listens and cares than to be a guy who thinks with their dick, who in turn, are also dicks for the most part (I got a few friend who are like that, not cool). Anyways, me, personally, have found that bars are definately not the best place to pick up girls. It's way to loud, there are too many people around, and if ya got a few drinks in you, you definately are not going to be yourself, which, in turn, is the most important part of anything. As has been reitirated (sp?) throughout this whole thread, being true to yourself is the best way you will find someone who is right for u. I remember once I liked this girl sooooo much that I tried to change myself for her. I tried to do everything the way I thought that she wanted me to, it was sick. After that relationship bombed, I learned the most important lesson of my life; there is nothing more important than being yourself. If you are shy, that so be it, at least you are pure and care about girls' feelings. And to what I was saying earlier, try meeting girls at the gym, in the library, or somewhere else other than the clubs where alcohol is not involved. Just introduce yourself and talk about groceries or something :) anything, lol. This one time this girl and I had a 15 minute conversation about Snickers vs. Milky way, just for the fun of it, lol. All I'm trying to say through this mad rambling is, you are cool, and you are RESPECTED, mark that, respected by the ladies. Just start talking to girls randomly, you'll lose that shyness in no time, bro.

take care, wish the best of luck to you

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
ZX6--Wow, your post impressed me! You have such a great insight and sound mature for your young 21 years. ;)

Too bad more males can't be like you...even many guys my age and older just don't have a clue still...in fact..I don't think they ever will--at least for some of them!

You have a great attitude and that's where it starts! So you keep on rockin'!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
RSixxy

RSixxygrl said:
ZX6--Wow, your post impressed me! You have such a great insight and sound mature for your young 21 years. ;)

Too bad more males can't be like you...even many guys my age and older just don't have a clue still...in fact..I don't think they ever will--at least for some of them!

You have a great attitude and that's where it starts! So you keep on rockin'!!

RSixxygirl,

You either are the nicest girl ever or u really know how to make a guy feel good :) I just try and get the best out of all my experiences. When a relationship ended for me, I tried to get absolutely everything I could out of it. Instead of doing what my friends do and just sit there and moap about shit hitting the fan (I did that too, for a while, lol), it's much better to just move on. You only live once, why waste time being pissed off when u can be happy. Or, better yet, go out on a ride!

Peace out, keep up the good work RSixxy.

P.S. loved your post in Biker Babes. I'm working up the balls to post in this forum.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ZX6Star said:
RSixxygirl,

You either are the nicest girl ever or u really know how to make a guy feel good :) I just try and get the best out of all my experiences. When a relationship ended for me, I tried to get absolutely everything I could out of it. Instead of doing what my friends do and just sit there and moap about shit hitting the fan (I did that too, for a while, lol), it's much better to just move on. You only live once, why waste time being pissed off when u can be happy. Or, better yet, go out on a ride!

Peace out, keep up the good work RSixxy.

P.S. loved your post in Biker Babes. I'm working up the balls to post in this forum.

i think shes both :-D

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
JLAUDIO29:

If your needin a sugermama...call me...I'm always lookin for a young buck! j/k Just be yourself and everything else will fall into place. Just get your butt to some of the Lakeland rides!

·
Banned
86 Posts
ok heres my 2 cents.

Im 23 and very weathered for my age. I too am a shy person and did the listen to what the girls have to say thing. Think about it, if a women feels she can open her heart and mind to you and trust you with that you have a feature or gift not to many men have. Kindness and caring. I was in a sick relationship for 7 years. I wanted this girl so bad since i was a freshman in HS and she knew this and Took advantage of that fact. I just now realized 7 years later how messed up and sick some women can be, you know where she hangs out and meets guys at now ? Bars and Local clubs... says alot about that type of women (not all are bad) Meet a Girl in a quiet calm place, make the eye contact youll know when it feels right to move. The difference between you actualy moving your butt and talking to her and sitting there is fear, guess what shes JUST As SCARED as you. Dont let them fool you. Women are just like guys. They are afraid The guy isnt gonna like them or not be attractive enough. I gurantee the chick you think is the bizomb and the hotness that you think you dont have a chance with is sitting there looking at you saying oh crap hes hot and hes looking at me I hope he comes over here but what do i say what do i do. You know what YOU walk over and say HI the magic word is HI ... how are you my names ..... your naturaul charm will take you from there. God gave everyone a gift of since listen to what it says. shyness is a good feature lets women know you have feelings and are concious of your actions guys that just walk up and say YO GIRLIE CAN I GET A NUMBA is a giy after a ass to tap. Period. Word of advice be yourself apparently te ladies like you that way. Another thing those women that are talking to you about there issues are fishing for a guy like you, take advantage of that, they do it for a reason.

Later Bud,, good luck
Robert

PS if you wanna speak youcan IM me on AIM Spyderxl98z24

Peace

·
Registered
88 Posts
Lots of good advice.... Wish i had some to give, but i'm the same way, so i'm not much help, just thought i'd chime in and get a few opinions. Me and a few freinds go to this one restraunt ounce a week. Its kind of a "mom and pop" place (matter or fact i think a family owns and operates it). And there's one waitress (the daughter i think) that i find extremely attractive. I've been contemplating on how to confront her for a date, and was just thinking when i go up to pay for my meal, just come straight out and introduce myself and ask her if i could take her out to dinner one night. Any suggestions or opions on that one. Btw, sorry about jacking the post, i just thought it'd be easier than making another one.

Thomas

1 - 20 of 23 Posts