Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
Wow...those are some tough broads, I could take em' though :lao

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nothing like wathcing two girls beat the shit out of each other, nice.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i dont like to fight! but i will. minus the hairpullin straight TO the face then when they are down a kick the the mouth. then you finish it off with a spit and a i told you not to fuck with me lol.

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
:lol hey, where's the Jello and the Baby Oil? You cant have a chick fight without the Baby Oil....

Oh yeah, I'll bet Dreamy could whoop some ass.. she dont look too innocent to me.. :biggrinag

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
dreamy333 said:
i dont like to fight! but i will. minus the hairpullin straight TO the face then when they are down a kick the the mouth. then you finish it off with a spit and a i told you not to fuck with me lol.

:lol :lol

I knew that redneck was in ya......city folk don't know nutten about woopen some ass.

·
Registered
475 Posts
chicks are relentless. its great, 10 times better then watchin guys fight anyday.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
^Yea it is. Good video, on that last one that guy hit that girl while breakin em up

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
fordyoz55 said:
nah cash i think t hats was a girl at the end
I mean the guy was trying to break up the fight, then the girl he was pulling away hit him. he swung back then another chick told him not to touch her and some other stuff. I wish they filmed what hapened after that.

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
good post!!! I have seen them already. But, I still watched them..

·
Banned
598 Posts
whoa Scrapping YO ! lol Chick fights pwn

1 - 18 of 18 Posts