Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i have a really great gurl, but lately she has been acting weird with me. like lately we don;'t talk much on the phone, or go out, and today i found out what the problems is. she says that she doesnt' want to lose me, but then she told me that she has been thinking about this ex ex bf of hers, he got married a couple days ago, and he keeps calling her, and i guess they talk. i told her already in the past that i don;'t like them talking.

guys , i told her that if she doesnt' want to lose me, then why does she have another guy in her head. i raelly care for this girl, and i just don't know what to say. any feedback would be great. thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
You would be perfectly justified to tell her to stop talking to him. Especially if she is acting weird. That means she knows she is doing something wrong and feels guilty about it. If they were just being friends and whatever, she wouldn't be acting weird.

If she stops and she's sorry about it, then you should probably forgive her. If she gives you a hard time along the lines of "You don't trust me?" I would think she's trying to make you feel guilty so you will stop asking her about it.

That's a tough situation. Sorry I can't give you better advice.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dude, I would just say that I dont appreciate her talking to him because she has been acting strange and you think it has been since she has been talking to this dude, see I have had a ex do something like this with a guy from work. I told her that he wanted in her panties and she said oh no we are just friends and thats it he's like my brother...that is the line that got me paying attention.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dude, I would just say that I dont appreciate her talking to him because she has been acting strange and you think it has been since she has been talking to this dude, see I have had a ex do something like this with a guy from her work. I told her that he wanted in her panties and she said oh no we are just friends and thats it, he's like my brother...that is the line that got me paying attention. And she went with the guy ..... Well I would say please stop to her and let her know how upsetting it is to ya.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Ok he's married now...why is he still calling and she still talking to him and what's to think about??? Please!! Sounds to me like she feels sad that he got married to some other girl instead of her?!

If she cares about you..then she needs to cut the ties...NOW!! She doesn't need to be thinking of this guy.

How long have you 2 been together? I think you really need to drive the point home that you don't find this appropriate and what's with the change in attitude as well....

·
Registered
380 Posts
If she can't see that her behavior is obviously wrong for someone in a relationship, kick her to the curb and find another one. If the sex is good keep her around until you find her replacement then kick her to the curb.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Sweet baby jesus...what is wrong with you? Don't ask questions. Tell it to hit the road before you have a freak show on your hands.

·
Banned
912 Posts
WTF are you in the sixth grade? As the saying goes "Women are crazy, one minute they love you the next they are cutting your pecker off and throwing it out the window of a moving car”. If your chick is acting weird over something as stupid as this what do you think she is going to act like when she finds out something serious. Secondly the minute you tell her that you don’t want her talken to this guy is the second you can no longer talk to other chicks! This is not the kind of girl you want to be with believe me I know!

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'd be having a talk with that boy. The fool just got married and he's call yoru girl? If you want it to end, than you need to make him end it or toss the chick to the curb. I feel bad for that guys wife. You may wanna have a talk with her too and let her know what he's doing.

·
Registered
968 Posts
SpeedJunky said:
If she can't see that her behavior is obviously wrong for someone in a relationship, kick her to the curb and find another one. If the sex is good keep her around until you find her replacement then kick her to the curb.
+1

Sounds like she'll be his new mistress before long.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If she's acting all weird with you and talking with her ex, then her level of attraction toward you isn't where it should be (if it was she'd be too busy thinking about you to even bother with him). If you keep her around it's only a matter of time before this becomes a b***** problem. Cut ties now, the longer you wait the harder it'll be, Trust me on this.

·
Registered
206 Posts
GET RID OF HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not usually a serious person. Now Im going to be though.
My last GF was jealous in the worst way. It started like this too. She could talk to HER ex BF etc. Which I have no problems with in a relationship. Sometimes people dont work out, but stay friends. Im not insecure or anything. There is a line though. You see I couldnt talk to any females. It caused all kinds of fights. Not ex GF's of mine,just women in general. Even women I worked with would send her apeshit. This women of yours has issues. He has issues. Married and calling her ass? Something is wrong there. Get away now while the getting is good kid. Dont look back. RUN AWAY from this circus waiting to happen.

Others are right the sooner the better. It only gets worse. Believe me here.
Good Luck.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
The bitter truth...

She's openly states she has feelings for an ex, who is now married but is calling her daily...

--Honey, I think we should see other people...

Translation--Honey, I'm seeing someone else, maybe you should too...

You're done, bro...You're 30, act like it and move one...Sorry to be harsh, but the truth pill is always bitter...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'm only 20. not 30. yeah i had a long talk with her, and i told her some shit that i didn';t like. so i'll see whats going to happen this week, and if it doesn';t get any better, i'm gonna kick her to the curb!!!!!! oh yeah, and i want to have a few word with this guy that keeps calling her, and my foot and his ass need to meet!!!!

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
BadboyR6 said:
i'm only 20. not 30. yeah i had a long talk with her, and i told her some shit that i didn';t like. so i'll see whats going to happen this week, and if it doesn';t get any better, i'm gonna kick her to the curb!!!!!! oh yeah, and i want to have a few word with this guy that keeps calling her, and my foot and his ass need to meet!!!!
Sorry, typo about the age...Any way, why do you want to talk to the guy, it's your girl that answers the phone and keeps it alive...If she didn't want to talk to him, she either wouldn't answer or she would end it now...And she dosen't seem to be doing any ending...

Get out, bro...Again, sorry for being harsh, but it's in big lights on a dark night...

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Kick the cunt to the curb, then start fuckin her best friend. You can do it the other way around if you so choose.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ok, I tell you exactly WHY she's doing this....

#1. She keeps thinking about this guy becasue she found out that he just got married. In her mind, she's wondering what was so special about this NEW girl? Why didn't he wanna marry her?

#2. She hears this and thinks why havent YOU asked her? Is there something wrong with her? Even if you two havent been seeing eachother that long, dosent matter, woman are freaky that way

#3. She's gonna start to wonder WHY she isnt married yet. Also, it's easy to talk to this guy, and maybe just maybe get a little action on the side because she knows that he'll have alot more to lose then she does. She may start to push you to "pop" the question. If this is it, RUN MAN RUN!!

You need to stress that this is really bothing you and you need for her to stop. If she doesn't, I'd really recomend that you back off. When she's willing to make you #1 again, to give you a call then, but not before.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Sorry, typo about the age...Any way, why do you want to talk to the guy, it's your girl that answers the phone and keeps it alive...If she didn't want to talk to him, she either wouldn't answer or she would end it now...And she dosen't seem to be doing any ending...

Get out, bro...Again, sorry for being harsh, but it's in big lights on a dark night...

I agree. I just went through a similar situation. My most recent ex actually asked me if a guy friend from out of town could stay there one weekend. I said no problem. She had never given me a reason not to trust her and I always trust people until they prove me wrong. Well the weekend started to come up and she started acting strange. I knew something was up. I could tell it in her voice, in her eyes. I didn't see her that whole weekend. It drove me up the walls. That is when I bought my bike. I later found out that she conceived a child that same weekend. Hmm....go figure. HA HA. I'm didn't let it get to me though. I ended up with my bike to keep me happy and I knew that if she was willing to do that she wasn't the type of girl I wanted nor deserved. Same thing is probably going to be true with you. I am not mad at the guy that came down. I'm not even mad at her that it happened. More mad that she lied about it. In my opinion she was at fault. I have no reason to go stick my foot up his ass. He did me a favor. At least I found out how she was before we got further along in the relationship.

·
Registered
968 Posts
japbike said:
ok, I tell you exactly WHY she's doing this....

#1. She keeps thinking about this guy becasue she found out that he just got married. In her mind, she's wondering what was so special about this NEW girl? Why didn't he wanna marry her?

#2. She hears this and thinks why havent YOU asked her? Is there something wrong with her? Even if you two havent been seeing eachother that long, dosent matter, woman are freaky that way

#3. She's gonna start to wonder WHY she isnt married yet. Also, it's easy to talk to this guy, and maybe just maybe get a little action on the side because she knows that he'll have alot more to lose then she does. She may start to push you to "pop" the question. If this is it, RUN MAN RUN!!

You need to stress that this is really bothing you and you need for her to stop. If she doesn't, I'd really recomend that you back off. When she's willing to make you #1 again, to give you a call then, but not before.

Three more reasons for you to move on. Don't worry about being #1 with her. That'll just give her one more opportunity to do the same again.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts