Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Not always on two
2,727 Posts
I own one. Blue LED face.

It is VERY NICE.

its just a plug and play interface too...with adjustable mapping 4,5,6th gear TRE. The TRE is barely noticable...but noticable. Just about all TRE's have a very arguable difference. and remember, you not getting more HP out of it, your just getting smoother accel/powerband at lower RPMS.

The gear indicator has never missed a gear and calculates it instantly...i dont know how I lived without it. :)

worth 150 bucks? Yeah.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got it over the winter installed it on my bike and i love the gear indicator. Didn't really notice much with the TRE but seems a bit more responsive.

·
Registered
222 Posts
A friend of mine has a GSXR 1K and he swares by them

·
Registered
56 Posts
Love mine........

·
ReGgAe StYlEs
658 Posts
01GIXX750 said:
Love mine........
hey can you post pics of how/where you mounted yours? I want one and was wonder where would be the ideal place for it, and how to mount it

·
Registered
983 Posts
Didnt really notice a performance gain.
It's one of those things you don't NEED, but it sure is nice to have.
There were a couple of occasions where it showed 3rd gear even after downshifting, lil delay before showing 2nd gear. Only happened a couple of times, I have to say its accurate most of the time.

I mounted it to the side of the fairing stay using velcro tape.

Attachments

·
ReGgAe StYlEs
658 Posts
i like that placement. Ur fairing stay looks like its its squarre tube...am I right? The stay on the earlier gsxr's is round so it cant mount there without a bracket of some kind...which coulda probably be made pretty easily

1 - 9 of 9 Posts