Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*disclaimer*
I would never ever EVER EVER ride like that or tell anybody else to. However, the man behind the wheel could probably deflect bullets with his undoubtedly huge nutsac. Props.

Can anybody tell me exactly what he's riding? And is this guy located in the U.K., etc. I have a couple Mpegs, and this dude's anti-establishment attitude makes him my hero.

Got any good Ghost Rider info/stories/mpegs for me?

·
Registered
457 Posts
its a turbo busa.. i could have sworn it said that in the beggining of the video..

and try to sound less like a teenage highschool girl next time

·
Registered
16 Posts
LightWeaver said:
*disclaimer*
I would never ever EVER EVER ride like that or tell anybody else to. However, the man behind the wheel could probably deflect bullets with his undoubtedly huge nutsac. Props.

Can anybody tell me exactly what he's riding? And is this guy located in the U.K., etc. I have a couple Mpegs, and this dude's anti-establishment attitude makes him my hero.

Got any good Ghost Rider info/stories/mpegs for me?
He's in Stockholm (Sweden), for most of the action he uses a GSXR-1000, but ofcourse the bike has been tuned (not the exhaust pipe or the lack thereoff).

·
Registered
223 Posts
The bike ive seen him riding was a bright green turbo busa streetfighter IIRC.

He's truely insane, although he has `inspired` other young riders to follow his path, read on another forum about two teenagers re-enacting it. :angry

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MaxOwner said:
its a turbo busa.. i could have sworn it said that in the beggining of the video..

and try to sound less like a teenage highschool girl next time
Nibble my ass hair, hater!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts