Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to get a Ignition Advancer $54 and a K+N $60 and a Muzzy Fan Blade $36 from dennis kirk is the advancer and fan blade worth buying?

·
Registered
220 Posts
well the advancer is for sure. i cant say enough good things about the Factory pro +4 degree advancer i bought, love it...made a nice difference.

i hear that getting aluminum fan blades actually do a lot for cooling so i would say yes on that as well, but i live in socal and even on the hotteset day my bike doesn't get soo hot that i need to upgrade the cooling system.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whats your average speeds your going cause if i go around town at 30 mph for less then a half hour my fan kicks on the needle is around the half mark kinda sucks

·
Registered
194 Posts
KawZX7R said:
whats your average speeds your going cause if i go around town at 30 mph for less then a half hour my fan kicks on the needle is around the half mark kinda sucks
Odd. Mine stays between the 1/4 and bottom mark as long as I'm moving. My fan only kicks on when I'm sitting in traffic for 10 minutes or more. I would try changing/flushing your coolant first.

·
Registered
416 Posts
also engine ice might help, it is a blue liquid cost a bit more but my boss lives by it

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 7 runs so cold, I thought the guage didn't work. I was in traffic for a long time and then I noticed it actually was going up. No where near as hot of a bike as my first 7 or my gixxer 600...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts