Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last trip home (I work away) I was on a road trip with some buddies. This video clip was taken on day 3 as we were leaving Gros Morne National Park. I'm clipping along at about 140km/h when this video begins. Speeds vary from that point. Who knew those cars were so quick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRGstVl5h68

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL ... I don't mind it. Dude came out of nowhere! If I wanted to push it I could probably have caught up, but I didn't really push. Dude was doing between 170 and 180 I expect.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
You could have passed the kia, but I see you were not pushing it. That just goes to show how good car aerodynamics are, even the smallest penaltyboxes can do 100mph.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He was never on my ass .. I came around a corner just prior to the start of the video with nobody behind me .. a few seconds later ... zoom ... lol. Boy was bookin in his Kia :cool

·
Registered
17 Posts
He was never on my ass .. I came around a corner just prior to the start of the video with nobody behind me .. a few seconds later ... zoom ... lol. Boy was bookin in his Kia :cool
Nah it's good you let him pass because we both know you are well capable to passing him but the Kia would of probably been dickish and rode your butt.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On a straight yeah, but this was my first time riding in this area and first time taking sweepers at such speed. I was right at the boundary of my comfort zone as you could probably tell by my varying lean angle (too tight, straighten up, too loose, lean in).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts