Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I dunno, personally. not much sympathy from me. these guys aren't out ther shoplifting a loaf of bread to live. they're putting guns to the heads of people and stealing their vehicles.

fuuuuuck that.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
I think the philosophy of "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" fits.

Look, I'm not happy that anyone got killed/injured during the course of a crime particular. But, I don't really feel bad either.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Way I see it, if buddy had parked properly the whole dang thing coulda been avoided.

I keed, though that was some awful parking just the same.

Even though I'm Canadian, if someone points a gun at me and I have a chance to change that .. I'm gonna. No sympathy here.

·
Registered
164 Posts
No sympathy here.

What I did notice was the comments, and Right Wingers wonder why they have the reputation of being racist hillbilly ******** is fully explained in the comments.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Why would there be sympathy for someone putting a gun to someones head and they get shot themselves? He started the game and lost.

The only sympathy I have is for other people he robbed in the same fashion.

·
Registered
848 Posts
nope. not feeling it. i care little except the bad guy took a dirt nap and rightly so. and not soon enough. gene pool cleansing at its finest

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
In my opinion, whoever pulls out a gun has decided it is worth to die for whatever reason they pulled out the gun for.

We are in an era where "human rights" and "political correctness" trumps common sense. The victim shot the would be robber, then the thieve gets sympathy... What for? Because he had a right to steal? It has been a while that the thieve gets more sympathy than the victims!

·
Registered
249 Posts
If you put someone in a life or death situation and they choose life, you your self have chosen to be in a life or death situation. No sympathy from me.

·
Registered
60 Posts
He got what he deserved. He played the game, and lost... If more people acted in their own defense there would be far fewer criminals who would be willing to take that chance.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
They should have pulled the car jacker over, gave him a full pardon and a hug, invited him over to their home so he could rape their wife and children then give him their bank debit card, their cars and the deed to their home. Then the car jacker should get some free counseling, another hug, 100% disability check sent every week along with 100% free healthcare, free phone, free utilities, free college, free food, free clothes. Then he may think twice about ever holding someone up with a gun again. That will surely teach him, the car jacker is the victim poor guy.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I guess I'll be the odd man....yes I have sympathy simply because the dude had to die (?) for making a stupid decision. Just speculating...but this dude could have done this act trying to prove to be "hard" or fit in some type of group. It could have been peer pressure (not actually wanting to do it) or just plain hanging around the wrong type people. I may have missed it but it seemed like his gun didn't even fire so it may not even been loaded, but just used as a scare tactic. Was he jacking to get money for parts due to desperate financial woes? Turning to a life of crime to feed a family?

I know most everyone here is like "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead," and it's true that on the surface it looked like ol dude got due justice, but I like to ponder more deeper and wonder what circumstances led up to this stupid act that caused him a unnecessary tragic end. My pops always told me as a kid to never f**k with people that you know nothing about because even the weakest looking person could be the one that put you 6ft under.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts