Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the Army is going to fix my eyes tomorrow. Going to get PRK done to them. I am pretty excited and just a bit apprehensive (read: scared). They are messing with my eyes!!! :eek:

I'm not sure how many days it's going to be before I get back on the computer, so be nice to Justin while I'm gone!!! I'll post up about how everything went as soon as I am able.

Wish me luck and "see" you guys soon.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Good luck! Don't worry to much about it, with all the technology now you'll be in and out before you know it. :D

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Good luck, yea hopefully nothing bad happens

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Good Luck Man!! At least you won't have to go through the torment of 6 operations and the horrific procedures they used back then.... they used a rusty tire iron from a ford and a dodge hubcap as a instrument tray.... afterwords they warned me my eyes would *itch* slightly... uh huh... I had a clue when I woke up with my arms secured inside thick cardboard tubes I would have gladly dug the eyeballs out just to scratch that itch.... The day after they packed each eye with a thickvasaline crap type antibiotic neoprene to relieve itching s small amount.... I was 5 years old. Had no clue why I was being tortured by the doctor. My eyes got packed with vasaline crap 3 x a day. I hated him so much for making me feel like that. and had patches over my eyes for 5 weeks after each op.... I suffered through that torment till i was eleven....

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Good luck, everything will be fine. No worries

·
Registered
380 Posts
Don't worry about it man. My best friend had PRK done and he swears that if he had to have the procedure done monthly for the rest of his life it would still be worth it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts