Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
hahah thats a cool video. Good job man.

..too bad about the crash. Glad he was ok.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
I dont know what I just watched.....

Was like a visual journey of reading King Kobras posts {shudder}

Awesome job though lol! Question though---might be the editing, but did that guy do down in a straight line for no reason whatsoever that I could discern?? Weird.

RC

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

It was freakin ICE. while we were riding, there were a lot of wet spots and the white spots(ice) looked like dry spots. So unsuspecting, one guy hits the back brake, the guy right behind him hits the front at the worst spot and SLIP! then 2 bikes back, fairly new rider did the same thing when he saw the first guy go down and SLIP lol
So the same patch of ice took down 2 bikes. haha
They were fine tho, except the first guy's rear set broke and he had a flimsy shifter foot the whole rest of the ride.
aaaaand he dropped right on my gopro 5 mins after I put on it! lmao
gopro is fine too. case and suction cup broke.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Thanks guys!

It was freakin ICE. while we were riding, there were a lot of wet spots and the white spots(ice) looked like dry spots. So unsuspecting, one guy hits the back brake, the guy right behind him hits the front at the worst spot and SLIP! then 2 bikes back, fairly new rider did the same thing when he saw the first guy go down and SLIP lol
So the same patch of ice took down 2 bikes. haha
They were fine tho, except the first guy's rear set broke and he had a flimsy shifter foot the whole rest of the ride.
aaaaand he dropped right on my gopro 5 mins after I put on it! lmao
gopro is fine too. case and suction cup broke.
Oh HAHAHAHA!!!!! Man, that sucks!!!! I've never ridden in icy conditions on a street bike, but balls yea Ive wiped out like that on a dirt bike. Nothing at all you can do.
{edit--ya ya I know, avoid the ice. If you don't see black ice, you ARE going to go down on a bike}

Oh, and what is the deal with that dubstep garbage???/ Blech, Id ride into a patch of ice if I had to listen to that as well ;)

Cheers dude!

RC

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh HAHAHAHA!!!!! Man, that sucks!!!! I've never ridden in icy conditions on a street bike, but balls yea Ive wiped out like that on a dirt bike. Nothing at all you can do.
{edit--ya ya I know, avoid the ice. If you don't see black ice, you ARE going to go down on a bike}

Oh, and what is the deal with that dubstep garbage???/ Blech, Id ride into a patch of ice if I had to listen to that as well ;)

Cheers dude!

RC
LMAO you know what I didn't like dubstep either until I watched all those GoPro videos and it seemed to work really well with the image.
You might like this one I just did better.. Fast & Slow MIX TAPE on Vimeo Called Fast & Slow MIX TAPE. Literally a mix tape of songs playing with the flow of the ride. Unless you don't like current "hip" music either. Hahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts