Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Finally decided on a fz6 and i think it will be the right choice. I am going tommorow to pick it up im soooo psyched. I am paying 6 grand for it, hopefully i can get them to throw in a saddlebag or tailbag. I am planning on riding it to cali this july for laguna seca moto gp. Already got my tickets and everything. Anyways just figured id let you guys know. Ill try and get pictures tommorow.

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
congrats on a sweet ride. so which color did ya get?

·
Registered
78 Posts
getting one tomorrow?...why yes I am!!! :banana

I'll be picking up my blue FZ6 around noon tomorrow!!

Arma, looks like you and I are the lucky ones tomorrow. :beer

I too, will have pictures tomorrow. After I spend the day riding. ;)

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
I must say congrats to you too then! Welcome to you both. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
to be honest i havent decided yet. i like blue, but at the same time silver looks so clean in the sunlight . it gleams. ill decide at the last minute im sure. whats break in like? under 4k? and does it take 87 gas? 2 lazy to search =o(

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
arma said:
to be honest i havent decided yet. i like blue, but at the same time silver looks so clean in the sunlight . it gleams. ill decide at the last minute im sure. whats break in like? under 4k? and does it take 87 gas? 2 lazy to search =o(
Search, darnit-- search... You'll pick up a lot more information by doing so-- You'll answer questions you'd never even think to ask.

As for the break in, let her rip once in a while, stay away from the red line and don't linger in a specific rpm. Go through all the RPM ranges.

·
Respect My Authority!
574 Posts
Make up your mind and get the faster silver. I could not imagine going to get my bike and not knowing what color to get. I actually had the stealership trade their slower blue for the faster silver with another shop. I waited one week to get my faster silver so they could send that slow a$$ blue bike away. :eek:nfloor

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Congrats to the both of you. The FZ6 will make that Laguna Seca trip with ease. 87 is fine. Pics from the both of you of the new rides is all part of the initiation so you must comply.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
arma said:
Hey guys. Finally decided on a fz6 and i think it will be the right choice.
You mean you didn't decide on what you think is the wrong choice? I hate when I do that. :(

I just got back from a 3 hour post-midnight run around the city with the threat of a thunderstom, I must like this thing. :)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
You're gonna feel it soon enough. Then you'll know it's the right choice.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Anyone else planning on getting one.. I think mine will be up for sale soon... :(

·
Registered
457 Posts
No doubt. Mine was $6250, ended up $7051 otd with ttl.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Mind if I ask why it's on the chopping block?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts