Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Interesting to say the lest. Would like to try it, but its prob. twice as expensive as just regular liquid beer.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Krazy Hawaiian said:
LMAO..... all they need is for someone to flick there bic !!! :D Looked like a bunch of pot heads smokin Bongs! :D
LOL... hadn't thought about that...... guess it's got to be in the NON-smoking section!!!!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
are you kidding me?? what about the ppl who drink for the taste?? hmmmmm???

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
It's all cool until you look at the price on one of the 2-person units.... :eek: I'd rather rent a hooker for a few days and buy 40 bottles of premium Vodka, thank you very much....

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
heard about that on the radio a few weeks back...i love the taste of beer so i wouldnt be doing that all the time but i would like to give it a try once to see how it is

·
Registered
61 Posts
The websight says it takes 20 minutes to inhale 1 shot of vodka. Not really worth it.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
You'd get a better buzz by smoking two cigarettes at once. :lol

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Dosn't this take the whole point of drinking away? I love the taste of beer. Not to mention i like mixed drinks and taking the occasional shot. Unless it's a good irish whiskey, you can just pour that down my throat. :alky

This is aimed toward them people who just want to get drunk. You can spot them in a crowd. There usually the ones who are pounding down anything and everything, get drunk, act like an ass, then are in the bathroom the next 2 hours. This is perfect for them, no bathroom or throwin up....or as far as we know none of that. It's funny watching them types :lol but id rather chill and drink my beers. Catch a good buzz, eat some grub and go to sleep. :D

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
yea its funny to look at but the reality is that alot of people drink to be social or because they like the taste....to have to "huff" their brew would take away the social part and then you would be an alcoholic because you'd be drinking alone, and just to get drunk....thats 2 signs of the many that you are a drunk...ill stick to regular shots of tequilia :)

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Holy crap that's an expensive way to get drunk.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts