Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
307 Posts
Snigg, you're still setting them down crooked. The damper is only going to mask the problem, you'll still need remember lay them down straight. In any case, the 954 is notorious for needing a damper. So if you feel like getting it for the purpose of laying them down, then do it. It WILL be safer, but it won't resolve the problem which lies in the rider.....

Good job in keeping her up though! Riders need to remember to keep their arms loose and stay on a constant throttle. I'm not going to tell you how to ride dude, but atleast wear your gear man.... especially leather pants, gloves and boots. Ride safe.

· Registered
307 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Bikes have two wheels for a reason. Keep them on both wheels. If you ride just to do stunts that involve 1 wheel (most of them) you are riding for the wrong reason. Period. I try to give good advice, I know most people won't listen to me, but if I can talk just one squid out of doing something stupid, my mission is accomplished.
Giving good advice and passing judgement on every other rider who doesn't share the same mentality with you does not help people listen to what you have to say.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.