·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Wow...all I can say is wow...

and some of the responses are hilarious! :D

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Poor wife, try to imagine being in her shoes. I would imagine that's something you don't just forget about in a day's time. That's terrible. Now if a guy walks in on his girl getting it on with another girl, at least he might enjoy the view.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
that shit drug on for DAYS and if its true which i didnt read the whole thing to find out that dood is gayer than Richard Simmons....:gay

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
WTF????????????? What a dumbshit. And a gay dumbshit at that.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
love the responses!! What kind of site is this?? and Road Warrior what are you doing looking on it?? LOL

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RSixxygrl said:
Road Warrior what are you doing looking on it?? LOL
:D

I was looking for that thread on the flamethrower, honest :)

Even if it is a joke, he is friggin :gay for coming up with something like that...I mean, eeeewwww...

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I know I was just messing with you {wink} That guy is gayer than a 3 dollar bill!! LOL

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
wow..... and he calls his wife a bitch for leaving without telling him where she was going. Hmm.... does that mean he is a bitch for f'ing a dude in the a$$ without telling her? :gay

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ewwwwwwwww, joke or not.. ewwwwwwwwwwwww.. :lol

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
love the responses!! What kind of site is this?? and Road Warrior what are you doing looking on it?? LOL
You mean to tell me you've never heard of Somethingawful.com? Christ. Welcome to the Internet. I'll assume you haven't met Jeff K.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Gods, that thread was hilarious. Yes, it was only a joke. But he sure had them going for a while!

Come on, folks, how many times has one of your co-workers sidled up to you and said, "Hey, heard you were on the outs with you missus. So, wanna f%$# me up the a$$?"

Sorry, but that just doesn't happen in the real world.

Peace,
Caliann

1 - 15 of 15 Posts