Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who lives in the Gtown/MF area? I've noticed a couple people, and now I'm wondering why we don't hook up close to home more often for some ride time further north.... There's plenty-O-meeting spots out here, and a lot better places to ride than in the city.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I live in Germantown. I think we should get some people together for a big group ride out here, lots of good roads to travel. i don't have a lot of free time to ride, but Saturday I'm game, who's in??

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm in Gtown and am game for most nights and weekends. I'm by the intersection of Pilgrim and Mequon rd.

Sqwa- what kind of bike you riding? i've probably seen you around.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Have bike, will travel....

Name a time and place, preferrably directly off a freeway exit since I will get lost...

·
Registered
444 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Have bike, will travel....

Name a time and place, preferrably directly off a freeway exit since I will get lost...
+1 minus the getting lost part.. I'm decently familiar with that area.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well how about meetting off the Mequon/Lannon Rd Exit. Take Hwy 45 North, next exit past Hwy Q, Exit turn Right and there is a gas station right there, turn right again onto Maple Drive and pull into the station. Real easy, you won't even get lost, and if you want you can check out the Yamaha/Suzuki dealership Yochum Motorsports, its right down the road. Then head north or west or someplace to get lost.

·
Registered
444 Posts
just post a time/place and I'm game...

·
Registered
605 Posts
Im in Brown Deer and willing to travel...lets make a time for saturday 8/7

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
954rrMaster said:
Well how about meetting off the Mequon/Lannon Rd Exit. Take Hwy 45 North, next exit past Hwy Q, Exit turn Right and there is a gas station right there, turn right again onto Maple Drive and pull into the station. Real easy, you won't even get lost, and if you want you can check out the Yamaha/Suzuki dealership Yochum Motorsports, its right down the road. Then head north or west or someplace to get lost.
Heres the place....the time is Noon.

Cj

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm on the silver and black f4i (often with the barbie on the back). I live my MacArthur school (just north of Mequon and Pilgrim). I'm in NY this weekend, but I'm often up for a ride on weeknights when I don't have the kids, and I'll be sure to be riding on weekends that I'm in town and don't have the kidos.

I'll be heading down to 2wheelTues at Culvers after work tonight... If anyone wants to meet up to roll down there give me a call (255-6159)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well I'll be there at noon on Saturday then for sure, hell I'm even up for starting even earlier if anyone else wants to as well. Anyone have any ideas on what roads you want to travel, later,

Mike

·
Registered
266 Posts
I wont be able to make on on Saturday, but some suggestions for roads.... i can help you out there. If you take Hwy Q all the way out past lake five till you pass a busy road, can't remember the name, it turns into some twisties that are freshly paved. then after running running those turn right on the next busy street. That takes you up to the slinger area.

I was lost when i found these areas so i'm not sure of all the names, but if you have a decent sense of direction you wont get lost. It's pretty easy to go around the area.

If you don't like this area, take them up to Kewaskum area, it's really pretty.

·
Professional Mixologist
479 Posts
I didn't think there was anyone else out in this area but steve. I live in the falls, right off of townhall and menomonee. We should all get together.
Alilalien do you ride past River Falls Carwash often. If you do stop in and ask for Darin. I ride the 954RR that is usually parked out front.

I will be out of town for the next two weekends but if anyone wnats to get together during the week I am usually free.

·
Registered
122 Posts
ok, I know a lot of poeople will be gone but who is in on this, I'll be at that gas station at noon, let me know if anyone is still interested.
Mike

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
#2.............................

·
Registered
605 Posts
C'mon peeps lets get a group together and hit some twisties. Three is not enuf...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts