1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
My aim's pretty good. I'll just piss on the thing 'till I short it out. :hshot

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
OMG!! HAHAHA! HAHAHAH!... oh hell, now THATS funny.... please, even when you guys sit, you piss all over the place, and if you don't pee all over, you leave streak marks in the camode from laying pipe...... not a biggie, thats why ppl invented gloves, Lysol and a tolilet brush

·
Registered
556 Posts
So, if they don't want the alarm to go off, they just piss standing up WITHOUT lifting the seat? WTF does that accomplish? :lol

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
That's...umm...how do you say...stupid?

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Who uses the word tinkle anymore? :twofinger

That is pretty weak, id still piss standing up. :D

·
Registered
654 Posts
german women sound very dictitorial.....but at least guys can take out their stress on the autobahn, and have a plethora of beautfull cars.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'd rip out the fucking alarm and piss all over the fucking bathroom just to make sure she understood that I don't DEAL like that. Women were made to clean that shit up, anyway.

Alright, jk, I'd have a nice talk with her until we reached a mutually beneficial compromise. (I love you Japbike!)

·
Registered
394 Posts
I would expect something like this to come from FRANCE... bunch of pussies.

·
Registered
549 Posts
neutom72 said:
I would expect something like this to come from FRANCE... bunch of pussies.
Yeah, you'd think so... but French men already pee sitting down, so an invention like this would never have occured to them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
none of you guys have ever peed sitting down? are you guys the type where if you're pooping and have to pee, you stand up after you finish just so you can make loud water noises? :lol

·
Banned
912 Posts
Harbinger said:
I thought you were suppose to piss on the seat just to show her who is boss...
Ya called it marking my space!

·
Banned
912 Posts
NewAndBikeless said:
Apparently the Germans have never heard of the saying: "If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat."
Your Gay! :lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts