Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys we have all talked about doing our own Sportbike night on Wednesday nights, and now after almost a month it's not going to rain!

So does anyone wanna go and try out the new spot?

http://www.georgieporgies.com/

·
Jerk
990 Posts
The flavor of the day is turtle pudding.

They have Chicago style hot dogs. (I'll be the final judge of that but I need to sample a few first)

And I think if I am not mistaken this is the place with the treehouse motif.

I say let's do it.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'd love to, but I have Kickball until 7:30... :(

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I was thinking about meeting up like normal at Brookfield Square, riding for a bit, then heading down there instead of Oscar's. Anyone Like that idea or should we just meet at porgie's to begin with???

·
Registered
586 Posts
RhythmsDJs said:
I was thinking about meeting up like normal at Brookfield Square, riding for a bit, then heading down there instead of Oscar's. Anyone Like that idea or should we just meet at porgie's to begin with???

I concur. I've never been down there, and wouldn't want to be late trying to find it. And to be honest, I think I'd stop coming if I had to ride that far just to meet up with the group.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
well im gonna try and squeeze my butt into go see nickelback but if i dont put me down for riding! i had a fun last nite even tho it kinda didnt last all that long just to get out for a lil bit and meet ya guys was pretty cool.. i think the georgie thing is a good idea.. until they kick us out that is lol.. its closer to my house too haha =P well hopefully brian or cj will call me and let me know the dill cuz i dont have anyone else's #s later for nows!

·
Registered
605 Posts
I think that the best idea would be to mention the new spot at BFS so everyone who plans to meet at BFS will get a chance to hear about it...not everyone is a SBNer!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
true dat yo! i dont read my stuff everyday everyones gotta keep in touch besides the computer i still gotta get some sleep yet today .. wow i think we gotta boycotter on our hands.. how can you stop coming/riding? thats like a sin.. besides how do you think it feels for some of us to come all the way out from racine to 124th and capital?? if you wanna ride ya just do it..kinda like nike =P

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
hghvltge said:
well im gonna try and squeeze my butt into go see nickelback but if i dont put me down for riding! i had a fun last nite even tho it kinda didnt last all that long just to get out for a lil bit and meet ya guys was pretty cool.. i think the georgie thing is a good idea.. until they kick us out that is lol.. its closer to my house too haha =P well hopefully brian or cj will call me and let me know the dill cuz i dont have anyone else's #s later for nows!
The idea is that we won't get kicked out until someone start's F&*king around. And if that happens, that person is gone...immediately. I'm not saying you would, just so you know.

Let's keep it clean there folks, we don't want to lose yet another spot.

Anyway, where are we meeting?

·
All new kind of FAST!!
286 Posts
maybe I can come out to play for a little bit...

I think the whole idea for BFS was a central meeting spot... the new place isn't all that central, but no matter... as long as no one has a problem with it...

·
All new kind of FAST!!
286 Posts
I'm in madison in a huge server room waiting for software to install so I can leave... I would guesstimate 4000 or so servers here.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I'd suggest that we all meet at BFS and then talk about moving it...why do you want to move anyways? Are we getting booted from the BFS?

·
All new kind of FAST!!
286 Posts
ibjames said:
where are you at? you consulting??
we rent some space from berbee since they have more bandwidth... we need it for our larger webs... servers needed some hardware and software upgrades... so I grabbed the bike, and "Volunteered" to come out to madtown... ;)

strangly enough... it may just take 3 or 4 hours to get back to work... :D

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
oh yeah and tom .. i wasnt being serious only kidding lol.. im hoping they dont but when ive been up to oscars and omega they usually did because they didnt want people soliciting if you know what i mean .. jerks! =0

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
im outtie for the day u guys call or text me and let me know whats the scoop for later just incase i dont get in.. oh yeah its stephanie again and its 414 708 8321 have a good one and maybe see ya later! =)

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
RhythmsDJs said:
Scott, the only problem I see with this is, do we really want "everyone" at the new spot? I agree that BFS is a good idea for tonight to make sure that everyone we ride with, when we break off from the big group, knows what's going on for the coming weeks.

RhythmsDJs said:
The idea is that we won't get kicked out until someone start's F&*king around. And if that happens, that person is gone...immediately. I'm not saying you would, just so you know.

Let's keep it clean there folks, we don't want to lose yet another spot.

I just think that if the big group at BFS were to show up, we would immediately start having problems (stunting/stupid shit) at Geogie Porgies. And if that happens how would we have the power to tell someone we don't ride with that they are "gone...immediately". I think it would be the other way around...Georgie Porgies and the cops telling everyone that we are "gone...immediately"

...just my 2 cents

Either way, I've been itching to go someplace new, other than BFS/HWY 100/Oscars/lakefront...looking forward to tonight!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts