Sport Bikes banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm pretty sure its a genuine WW, but the bike looks like it was parked outdoors for the last ten years. Like I said it looks much better in pictures. He wants 15k for it. I personally wouldn't give him half of that for that bike. Mileage on the speedo says one thing the bike says something else.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Need optinion/feedback rg-500(bellypans)

I'll be looking to purchase an aftermarket one soon. Looking at the AirTECH.
Want to see if anyone have purchase one of these and how the quality and fitment is. Can I still use the oem mounting nuts & screws. I think I have to drill the mounting hole myself?
Are there other manufactures that are better.
Thank You

·
Registered
15 Posts
Belly of the Beast

The Air-Tech pan is dismal. The fit is poor with too much shrinkage from the mold and thin brittle glass. Drilling it yourself only comes into play after you get over the fit and quality issues.
The Lance glass is exquisite at about 3 times the price of A/T.

Manny

·
Registered
33 Posts
The Air-Tech pan is dismal. The fit is poor with too much shrinkage from the mold and thin brittle glass. Drilling it yourself only comes into play after you get over the fit and quality issues.
The Lance glass is exquisite at about 3 times the price of A/T.

Manny
agreed. I had the airtech, it fits like crap, looks like crap, but when it goes to hell you feel less bad because its inexpensive. The Lance stuff fits better, is stronger, but more $$$

·
Registered
4 Posts
Air Tech parts

Rick told me not to buy their stuff , I did anyways, lower pan and rear seat cover, fit was very bad, way too thin, dont waste your money!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts