Sport Bikes banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2921 - 2940 of 4642 Posts

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
For what she does, it's more than enough. Just surfs the Internet reading blogs, Pinterest, and Facebook. If she needed to do anything else on a regular basis I think we would have gone with a laptop. But, on the rare occasion when she needs to, we have my nice desktop and a backup netbook.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Wait, hold up....Rhetorik is a SHE!?!? I been here for over 5 years, and didn't know that.

·
OO=[][]=OO
7,410 Posts
That's why you should do all your water sports. You're already getting wet so why not?
and that's what we're doing. after our paddle board lessons today, we scheduled normal surf lessons for wednesday, and we swam in the ocean all afternoon today in the rain. one calm beach and one crazy wave beach. the ones breaking at the the shore ranged from three to eight feet tall. i stayed in the knee deep water when the where huge, for the most part, but the few that i let hit me were crazy. i have never been in waves over 3-4 feet, the energy of these where just amazing. the folks surfing farther out where in massive waves, probably 10+ feet. i am feeling better today just not giving a shit about the rain.

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Wait, hold up....Rhetorik is a SHE!?!? I been here for over 5 years, and didn't know that.
:facepalm

I think art was talking about his wife's ipad.

I pretty sure Rhetorik is a dude from tundra land.

This.

and that's what we're doing. after our paddle board lessons today, we scheduled normal surf lessons for wednesday, and we swam in the ocean all afternoon today in the rain. one calm beach and one crazy wave beach. the ones breaking at the the shore ranged from three to eight feet tall. i stayed in the knee deep water when the where huge, for the most part, but the few that i let hit me were crazy. i have never been in waves over 3-4 feet, the energy of these where just amazing. the folks surfing farther out where in massive waves, probably 10+ feet. i am feeling better today just not giving a shit about the rain.
I love big waves. So much fun.

·
OO=[][]=OO
7,410 Posts
:...

I love big waves. So much fun.
i wish i was a stronger swimmer and/or had fins with me today. i really wanted to go further out, but didn't feel like drowning... plus when the waves got real big the life guards would order everyone out unless you had fins.

·
The cake is a lie
10,152 Posts
One of the beaches I was at in Vietnam had awesome waves as well - only 3-5 feet, but still a ton of fun to wade around and get thumped by.

Just had to keep an eye open for jellyfish.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Damn cat kept me awake all night. Oh well. Going for a hike after work today. Should be fun. I love living this close to stuff like that.

Just wait until summer when the sun doesn't go down until 10-11pm. Let's you get a lot of stuff in after work. I need to start bringing my hiking shoes with me to work because there are like 10 different trails within a short ride from here. I just don't know what I'd do with my steel toe boots and moto gear. Risk leaving them near/locked to the bike? Meh.

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Just wait until summer when the sun doesn't go down until 10-11pm. Let's you get a lot of stuff in after work. I need to start bringing my hiking shoes with me to work because there are like 10 different trails within a short ride from here. I just don't know what I'd do with my steel toe boots and moto gear. Risk leaving them near/locked to the bike? Meh.
Sunset is about 9:15 at the latest here, but yes.

Found out my friend who is stationed at Whidbey north of me is leaving me the keys to his condo and his mustang while he is on Deployment. Aww yisss.

·
The cake is a lie
10,152 Posts
Hooray for living far enough North that during the summer it never really gets fully dark. Downside is that in the winter it's dark out by 4:15pm.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I can be in Mexico in about an hour if traffic is decent.

When we stayed in Glacier, it didn't get dark until close to 11, but we were also like 5 miles from the Canadian border.

My god our mail guy fucking lags. Where's my package at you douchebag, that shit got delivered like an hour ago. Really have to stop having stuff sent to work via USPS, at least with UPS or Fedex it gets delivered in the morning and goes to Security.

2921 - 2940 of 4642 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.