Sport Bikes banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
okay, now a woman's point of view, I started small (250) and worked my way up. Did I catch shit when I got the R1? you bet I did, from a lot of folks. As a matter of fact, I didn't tell people for a long time that I had a R1, I would just show up and ride. But, I would also bet a lot of people will chime and say something to the fact that typically (not always) are more cautous by nature and are safer in general. Not to bash on the guys, but a lot of time, guys will get a SS for their first bike, and they like, get overrun w/testosterone (sp?) or something. Not to say I haven't crashed, I have and I crashed big. Why? B/c I squided out. I will flatout admit it. But since I have crashed, I have also relearned my bike and my limits, but that isn't to say I don't push them...I do frequently. And I got to the track alot as well. When I first started riding, I wanted to be one of the fast guys, now, to a lot of noob's I AM one of the fast guys and I still don't feel like I have experience (although I do), I still have alot to learn and still feel like a noob. Maybe that is why women don't get as many 'I told you so's' I don't know.

That is the way it seems around here, but on the other hand, I have only seen 2 other girls besides me on liter bikes too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts