Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i really like to look through catalogs. Which ones do you read through and also who do u order through?

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Honestly, I don't think I've seen a catalogue in years. With the advent of the internet, they became "not cost effective" to produce.

But when I do need parts, etc, I use a multitude of sites. eBay, Amazon, MotorcycleCloseouts.com, Craigslist and Ronayers.com just to name a few.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I usually get a catalog a few times a year from Motorcycle Superstore and Competition Accessories, as well as the monthly Cycle Gear thing. I've ordered from M-S before, but normally order from motorcyclecloseouts, motorcyclegear, SportBikeTrackGear (SPORTBIKE TRACK GEAR DOT COM), or RevZilla. Typically I go with the cheapest cost! Sometimes local is good too. Depends on the thing.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
Since it's a Canadian store, I've perused the GPBikes catalog. That being said, I search online any time I'm looking to actually BUY something (since catalogs don't contain sale information!)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I usually get a catalog a few times a year from Motorcycle Superstore and Competition Accessories, as well as the monthly Cycle Gear thing. I've ordered from M-S before, but normally order from motorcyclecloseouts, motorcyclegear, SportBikeTrackGear (SPORTBIKE TRACK GEAR DOT COM), or RevZilla. Typically I go with the cheapest cost! Sometimes local is good too. Depends on the thing.
I used to get cycle gear but not anymore. I'm trying to subscribe to it but can't find it. Maybe I'll just call them. I'll try the other ones also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts