Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
MilleArp said:
Yep..................... gonna dew it................... yep!

LEAVIN' WORK NOW ! ! !

:fiddy

:banana
haha, nice

yeah I had the day off of work today so I've been out and about. Unfortunately I gotta go to class at 6

and hey I think you need to stop playing around on the internet and get back to work. :joke Just kidding, have a good ride though:)

·
Registered
315 Posts
I took the past two days off since its my B-Day today and they owed me some comp time :banana

It is beautiful out there today. I woke up and urned on the Weather Channel and it said 66 degrees. I was out the door in 10 minutes:) Ended up riding about 150 miles starting at about 10:00 am this morning... just exploring around the Pickney area. Hankerd Rd has really gone to hell in a handbasket :( They apparently tried to patch some of it recently since I kept throwing that tar patching crap all over my bike.

Mille - Were you heading North on M52 at about 1:00? I was headed south and passed a silver BMW with saddlebags, looked a lot like yours.

·
Registered
300 Posts
damn i hate having a bike down, but i realy hate having 2 bikes down grrrr the gsxr 1100 is down with a leaking left fork seal, and the tiller is down waiting arrival of new yoshi pipes.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kila-Beave said:
........Mille - Were you heading North on M52 at about 1:00? I was headed south and passed a silver BMW with saddlebags, looked a lot like yours.
I wish! Didn't escape from work until 2:30, wasn't on M-52 at all until a couple hrs later...

And as usual, stopped at the MI Brewery at M-52 + 96 for a hoppy IPA and shelled peanut dinner! Think I left there, with dark blue/black/grey clouds rolling in, around 6:30pm.

·
Man on a Mission
374 Posts
Yeah yesterday was really pleasant, a touch chilly in the morning but fine in the afternoon. Today, I rode in. What a "wet" ride. I think the pleasant ride home was worth it, though. After I cleaned up the Kawi back up, I took it back out this evening. Wow, what a fabulous evening!

Anyone planning a ride this weekend?

·
Registered
365 Posts
LoopRider said:
haha, nice

yeah I had the day off of work today so I've been out and about. Unfortunately I gotta go to class at 6

and hey I think you need to stop playing around on the internet and get back to work. :joke Just kidding, have a good ride though:)
Where do you go to school at? There are a couple Ninja 500's around Washtenaw CC (where I go). Just wondered if one of them was yours. I'll be riding my new (to me) YZF600R there soon.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah I acutally go to wcc monday through thursday but I have yet to ride down there.

And sorry Mille, I had to go with a little sarcasim with that first post, but what's with that new avatar!?

·
Registered
365 Posts
LoopRider said:
Yeah I acutally go to wcc monday through thursday but I have yet to ride down there.

And sorry Mille, I had to go with a little sarcasim with that first post, but what's with that new avatar!?
I'm there Tuesdays and Thursdays. Once I get my new bike registered and insured and all that jazz we should go for a cruise after school one day. Lemme know... I only have like two people to ride with, it gets boring by myself.

·
Registered
163 Posts
TFin04 said:
I'm there Tuesdays and Thursdays. Once I get my new bike registered and insured and all that jazz we should go for a cruise after school one day. Lemme know... I only have like two people to ride with, it gets boring by myself.
Each one of my classes are at 6pm, usually until about 9. I work in the mornings but I always have tuesdays and thursdays off. End of the semester is coming up so we can probably work something out. PM me with whatever works for you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts