Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Dude, why can't an alligator eat the Croc Hunter?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just received these as an email from my dad. The information about them being in AL may be inacurite (sp). I dont know. that is what the email said.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
umm ewwww.. but he's gotta eat.. right?

·
Registered
765 Posts
*scratching head* Where is the blood? Looks like the gator picked the dead deer up off the bank or out of the water. It also looks like he died from his neck being broken. All assumptions...I suppose the pics are for viewing and not trying to rationalize the validity therein.

·
Site Sponsor
1,639 Posts
Just as a side bar....I've heard of alligators in Louisianna eating the deer there, but to those guys who are thinkin that's a 30 ft long alligator, remember that in the southern states, not many deer get much larger than big dogs up here in Gods country. That may look like Rudolph, but it's about the size of Astro.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
That's awesome!!! Reminds me of a friend of my dad's that use to have a female lion when I was a kid. He fed it a 300 pound deer that had been hit by a car. The lion grabbed it with it's mouth and jumped up onto a wood shelf that it slept on that was 10 feet in the air. Pretty impressive shit!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts