Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever been delayed at the gas station because the attendent was insistent on talking to you about your bike?

This one fool and his drunk friend the other day were chatting to me about my bike, "what is it? do stoppies? blah blah". Then they followed me out to my bike, and were asking me where i rode and shit. Then i learned that the dude who worked there owned this bike, that i happened to see fly by me on the street the day before. He was only wearing a helmet and a t-shirt, and was ripping back and forth on the road throughout the day.

My i learned it was the same dude, i just kinda laughed and took off. Hey, i was late anyway....:D

·
Registered
60 Posts
I got stopped by an incoherent drunk at a gas station. I completely forgot about it until I read your post. Haha. He was speaking in tongues. Thanks for reminding me.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I had to go into the gas station to pay one time. I will never leave my bike anywhere with the key in it. So I took it with me even though I could still see my bike. As Im walking back to my bike this guy starts stumbling over. Im thinking shit hes going to ask for money. But the guy was like "Hey man I could have stolen your bike if I was a horse wrangler." Me "WTF?" Him "yeah you left your keys in it". Well right about then I pull the key out of my pocket. Him "Oh I thought that was your key there" :spank :chair

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Kastivich said:
I had to go into the gas station to pay one time. I will never leave my bike anywhere with the key in it. So I took it with me even though I could still see my bike. As Im walking back to my bike this guy starts stumbling over. Im thinking shit hes going to ask for money. But the guy was like "Hey man I could have stolen your bike if I was a horse wrangler." Me "WTF?" Him "yeah you left your keys in it". Well right about then I pull the key out of my pocket. Him "Oh I thought that was your key there" :spank :chair
You should have done your best Clint Eastwood imitation and said "You know what they do to Horse Wranglers dontcha...."

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I'd have given him a buck just for using the term, "Horse Wrangler". That's worth a buck.

·
Registered
205 Posts
You think that's bad.. How about being stopped EVERYTIME you fill up?
Cause, when you are a chick, ride a sports bike and are in full leathers, cause you're on your way to the track, i get the strangest looks and guys always approaching me.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Maybe you're just hot.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I get asked questions at the gas station all the time, or lectured by people who think they know everything and how bad motorcycles are.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
AnnieMei said:
You think that's bad.. How about being stopped EVERYTIME you fill up?
Cause, when you are a chick, ride a sports bike and are in full leathers, cause you're on your way to the track, i get the strangest looks and guys always approaching me.

Are you doing track this saturday with Jewel?

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I used to get that all the time. Now whenever I fill up the bike at the gas station no one speaks good enough English to bug me, it's awesome!

Jason

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I pay at the pump, but often when I ride around on errands or to work, people ask about the bike or about burnouts, wheelies, etc... They see me with my coat and helmet and just bla bla bla....

Tom.

·
Registered
151 Posts
since we're on the subject

i just got my bike

i just flip the cap up, stick it in the tank, and fill right? no tricks?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Can't say it happens all the time. But I did have one encounter where 3 comepletly drunk'n' retards decided it would be a good idea to come over and ask if they could ride my bike,and you know how that goes :flipa So after fendding all of them away I pull out to the road with them behind me. They start yelling "make that thing dance!" I said what the hell and stood her up,these morons where so astonished they didn't even see the gaurdrail they were driving right into. I still laugh every time I tell that story :)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
NoXeN said:
does the pump stop automatically like a car?
yes, but you should still watch it...

annie, i get shit like that all the time. i've gotten marriage proposals, asked out on dates, etc...

guys dig chicks on bikes (sportbikes especially)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts